• Barkley
    • Giroud
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Willian (sub)

3 minutes ago, bigbluewillie said:

I told ya:D

I told ya :D

I told ya:D

I had a good feeling about this match, and and i predicted the score...not on here though i'd bock it

I said after the UTD game we'd win today and I was going to put some money on us. Didn't get to the bookies tho grrrr.

1 minute ago, Alabama said:

All yes Mason Mount haters...

The lad was phenomenal today...

As for Willian the less said about him the better...Sancho desperately needed come summer...

Like I said in the first page, going off of the intensity he showed the away fixture, I think he loves a game against Spurs. Particularly against Vertonghen :lol:

Sancho a must for me too. 

Just now, Blue Armour said:

You can't tell me there is no rigging going on with this VAR system.

How can they overlook a clear and obvious foul, and actually have the gall to say they were wrong 20 mins later in the same match. Are they going to retroactively ban him?

They didn't WANT a Spurs player sent off, and risk having a one sided game.  

VAR is legal match fixing.....its clear as day. THey have proven all season how VAR can easily make a team win solely on so called VAR mistakes.

1 minute ago, Blue Armour said:

How can they overlook a clear and obvious foul, and actually have the gall to say they were wrong 20 mins later in the same match. Are they going to retroactively ban him?

How the fuck can VAR say it's not a red card, and that cunt on tv the ref pundit, now they're saying they got it wrong and it was a "red card"

Just now, bigbluewillie said:

How the fuck can VAR say it's not a red card, and that cunt on tv the ref pundit, now they're saying they got it wrong and it was a "red card"

It looked bizarre from the beginning. 

You can see Michael Oliver knew he was partaking in a lie. He could have easily gone over to the pitch side monitors and taken a look himself.

I can bet he was being told to do otherwise on his intercom. 

Again in good position. Very important win. But we need to beat Bournemouth next week so this can count. 

Good performance overall. Should kill the game way earlier. 3:0, 4:0 is realistic result here. 

Giroud is our best striker and should be number one. Shame on Frank. 

Barkley and Alonso also great game. Lamps got it wrong with them as well. 

Those three should start regularly. 

And yes, fuck FA and Spurs and Mourinho! 

5 minutes ago, Blue Armour said:

at the core foundational reasons level

NEVER underestimate the bias against Abramovich, who has been one of, if not THE main money men for Putin for 20 years

I know many laugh at this but look at his visa situ, and that is just a small tip of the iceberg in this global deep current cold war with Russia by NATO/UK

you cant add in the USA anymore to that troika (although the 2016 US election was a giant event that kicked the new shit all off, along with the annexation of the Crimea and the ongoing Ukraine conflict, and the Brexit manipulation)

as Trump is Putin's bought and paid for bitch

3 minutes ago, Superblue_1986 said:

Mason Mount looks someone who has really benefited from the break we had.

TBH, we'll see in the upcoming games with Mount and the rest. We have produced two of our better performances this season against Spurs. Did we play well today because it was Spurs? The last time we beat them, we lost Southampton, beat Arsenal and then drew with Brighton etc. The upcoming performances and games will tell us whether this is a start of the recovery or just another false dawn.

1 minute ago, NikkiCFC said:

He's been good last two games I'm glad. 

So should we blame Lamps for overplaying him? 

Perhaps, although in recent weeks he hasn't always been starting games.

I think what he does off the ball for the team is better than any of the other attackers we have but he's been pretty disappointing recently on the ball.

Last two games though he's started looking like the player he was in the early weeks of the season. Need a couple more to play themselves back into form and a couple coming back from injury and try to build some momentum.