Christian Pulisic

the wes

16 minutes ago, DDA said:

Christian is a stand up guy. A genuinely well brought up kid.... his parents did well but unfortunately, he just isn't the answerr for this club. 

He has to be let go in the summer and I will wish him all the best.

I never heard anything contrary about him. He was very well respected at Dortmund, learned the language, was integrated in the community and even after his tranfer became public he performed at his highest level. I am sad it did not work out for him here and could totally see him prevail in a less physically demanding league. Maybe Italy or outside Europe.

6 minutes ago, Vegetable said:

Pity for this guy, the tackle was not even looking that bad… What leads me, once again, to think that maybe someone would have to look into training plans.

I heard on of the commentators in the City game report that the physios and doctors TB brought in to replace our previous medical staff apparently have no experience in treating professional athletes and rather have a reputation of being celebrity docs in the US. I have not verified that yet but it fits the overall picture of incompetence.

9 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

I heard on of the commentators in the City game report that the physios and doctors TB brought in to replace our previous medical staff apparently have no experience in treating professional athletes and rather have a reputation of being celebrity docs in the US. I have not verified that yet but it fits the overall picture of incompetence.

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/Chelsea-fc-injuries-pulisic-mount-kante-b1051257.html

snip

Club doctor Paco Biosca and head physio Thierry Laurent left the club as part of a cull by the new Boehly-Clearlake ownership. They believed City, Liverpool and even clubs such as Brighton had more progressive medical departments. The issue has not yet been resolved.

A private physiotherapy firm used by celebrities including Dave Grohl, Morrissey and Katie Price has stepped up in place of the long-serving staff. Even still, they have overseen some injuries that some believe avoidable. James Ralph, James’s personal physio, hinted at anger towards the reintroduction of his client to playing after he returned from injury after the World Cup.

“I need to bite my tongue despite having a lot to say,” he posted on Instagram.

Fofana also suffered a similar setback in his recovery, coming off visibly upset, according to those present, in the final friendly against Brentford before the Premier League restarts.

It is understood that players are concerned with the situation after seeing Kante’s career ravaged by a series of niggling injuries. The France star was once regarded as the best defensive midfielder in the world but, ahead of contract negotiations with Chelsea and Barcelona, his injuries have hurt his ability to command a big salary.

snip

Chelsea hire physiotherapy firm Remedy to sort out medical department 

https://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/2022/10/11/23398133/Chelsea-hire-physiotherapy-firm-remedy-to-sort-out-medical-department-report

Slightly late to this news, but the man you see at the top is Freddie Murray, a former journeyman player turned physiotherapist to the stars, who’s been reportedly hired by Chelsea on a consultancy basis help sort out our medical department.

According to the Daily Mail from a few days ago, Chelsea have hired Murray and his London-based private physiotherapy firm, Remedy with the brief “to provide advisory services to the club”. And in the meantime, the firm’s staff have “already begun treating Chelsea players”, too.

So it sounds like they are both filling in for the people who have recently left the club, including department head Dr Paco Biosca, and also helping to create a structure for the department going forward, presumably with some new full-time people eventually hired.

Murray, who used to be a physio at QPR before starting his own company, has since worked with the likes of “Dave Grohl, Morrissey, Gerard Butler, Cuba Gooding Junior, Katie Price, Billie Eilish, Hans Zimmer and members of the Red Hot Chilli Peppers and Alice in Chains” ... and even a footballer or two, like Florian Thauvin. Given co-owner Todd Boehly’s connections in the entertainment industry, it’s not surprising that Chelsea would thus hire Murray and his firm to work with the team.

• 2 months later...
6 hours ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

That goal right there, really was a thing of beauty.  But it has never been a question of His ability ' more so ' about His health  can he stay injury free ?  I actually consider pulisic world-class.

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, chelsea_4_eva said:

He has no desire playing here, that's why Chelsea Pulisic is different to USA Pulisic. Sell please.

And USA Pulisic often has chance to play against half-amateur teams like Grenada.

1 hour ago, chelsea_4_eva said:

He has no desire playing here, that's why Chelsea Pulisic is different to USA Pulisic. Sell please.

he is a pussyklaat

you can never be shit in football in the USA

even outside of football, the most important foreign city on the planet (by far, nothing else is close) for yanks is London

and in terms of big football teams, London has more than any other city

the pussyklaat goes to the perfect city

on the biggest team in London by far

and goes limp like a an old man's cock

he can stick his lack of desire up his septic batty crease

he is suited for the MLS

let him go big-fish-in-little-pond that shitehole league

who knew--------- Captain America really IS a bitch

The Best Captain America Death Scenes in Comics

Edited by Vesper

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, NikkiCFC said:

People saying 15m are having a laugh. 40-50m for sure. 

Let's face it. He's clearly out of favor at the club, is on a high salary, is very injury prone, hasn't shown any kind of good form in years and to top it all off he has only one year left on his contract. If you think anyone's going to pay premium value for him you're delusional.

20-25M if there's enough interest but if we struggle to find a buyer who'll take on his wages we might have to settle for less.

2 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

People saying 15m are having a laugh. 40-50m for sure. 

40-50m 🤣 who the fucks going to pay that? And based off what?

Take into the club needing to sell this summer too. Be lucky to get over 25M. 

Edited by OneMoSalah