Christian Pulisic

the wes

3 hours ago, Fernando said:

Our players tend to do good in Serie A because the standard is way lower and the pace is very snail. 

Long may it continue because it gives us a market to sell our players. 

At this rate, he has a pretty good chance of exceeding his personal best of 9 goals and 6 assists he scored for Chelsea in a single-season. But he won’t be able to beat the 2 goals and 2 assists he provided for Chelsea and their champions league winning season because Milan have been knocked out of the CL.

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, LAM09 said:

The same Felix that Barca want to get rid of in the summer?

Idk if they want to get rid but he has 6g 5a in 1450 mins which is pretty solid.

When he was here for 4 months no one outscored him here either. I know I would prefer him over Sterling for sure.

Dont think he is worth 80m which is apparently his price which is probably the main reason why clubs wont sign him.

And also it is not like these clubs decision making is something worth respect. We paid over 100m for Lukaku and Caicedo and they did the same with Coutinho, Dembele and Griezmann... All flopped.

Btw I am not complaining about them not being here or anyone else. I am one of the few who believes in this long project with new ownership. About wingers Palmer is our best player by far, Mudryk and Madueke are growing lately... I believe Mudryk will end up world class.

3 hours ago, Mário César said:

pulisic is far better than madueke and mudryk

what a joke of a board 

Mudryk and Madueke would be in the running for Balon D'or if in Serie A.

7 goals for Pulisic in 1781 minutes vs 4 for Mudryk in 975. 

Maduake has 3 in 430 mins. 

Edited by Thor

9 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

Idk if they want to get rid but he has 6g 5a in 1450 mins which is pretty solid.

When he was here for 4 months no one outscored him here either. I know I would prefer him over Sterling for sure.

Dont think he is worth 80m which is apparently his price which is probably the main reason why clubs wont sign him.

And also it is not like these clubs decision making is something worth respect. We paid over 100m for Lukaku and Caicedo and they did the same with Coutinho, Dembele and Griezmann... All flopped.

Btw I am not complaining about them not being here or anyone else. I am one of the few who believes in this long project with new ownership. About wingers Palmer is our best player by far, Mudryk and Madueke are growing lately... I believe Mudryk will end up world class.

Barcelona has wasted money on fun in recent years and still does not want him, which says a lot. I wouldn't say Dembele flopped; he simply lost due to his own demons and lack of discipline. Also, I believe there is more to clubs' unwillingness to bite when it comes to Felix than just the price.

It's nice to see Mudryk being rated by others too. He and Madueke were two players I wanted to sign having seen them for the first time in the 21/22 Champions League playoffs. I just hope they both have plenty of opportunities to succeed in the future, without jeopardising the team.

Edited by LAM09

9 hours ago, Thor said:

Mudryk and Madueke would be in the running for Balon D'or if in Serie A.

7 goals for Pulisic in 1781 minutes vs 4 for Mudryk in 975. 

Maduake has 3 in 430 mins. 

its not only goals

pulsiic is far better than mudryk as a complete footballer 

• 2 months later...
On 14/01/2024 at 07:50, Mário César said:

its not only goals

pulsiic is far better than mudryk as a complete footballer 

yup. Absolutely right it's not only goals esp when circumstances are removed from the equation (against who, when, home/away etc). Not to mention assists, key passes, just regular linkup play... first touch, quick passing, etc.
"If you torture data enough, it will confess to anything you like," so it works for any agenda you like.

I don't think Pulisic is WC myself; think he had moments with us esp first season, but only moments. His routine was struggle to get to top form, play well for a bit, then pick up a knock rinse and repeat.

Mudryk and Madueke are shit players.... way below what an elite club requires in their positions.
The only saving grace for these players is their age, so they can improve even if marginally. Unfortunately for us, the present version of these players play for us, not their future selves.

45 minutes ago, robsblubot said:

yup. Absolutely right it's not only goals esp when circumstances are removed from the equation (against who, when, home/away etc). Not to mention assists, key passes, just regular linkup play... first touch, quick passing, etc.
"If you torture data enough, it will confess to anything you like," so it works for any agenda you like.

I don't think Pulisic is WC myself; think he had moments with us esp first season, but only moments. His routine was struggle to get to top form, play well for a bit, then pick up a knock rinse and repeat.

Mudryk and Madueke are shit players.... way below what an elite club requires in their positions.
The only saving grace for these players is their age, so they can improve even if marginally. Unfortunately for us, the present version of these players play for us, not their future selves.

I couldn't tell if you were serious or joking 

pulisic is a decent player. not world class, but far superior to mudryk and madueke.

it makes no sense to sell him so cheaply and spend almost 100M on madueke and mudryk.

It's because of things like this that we are where we are.

36 minutes ago, Mário César said:

I couldn't tell if you were serious or joking 

yes.

(I agree with you)

BTW, skill wise, Mudryk is quite a bit better than Madueke at this time. Normally these players would be elsewhere and then come back when, and if, good enough. 😞 An elite club isn't normally a place for the average to develop.

Edited by robsblubot

3 minutes ago, robsblubot said:

yes.

(I agree with you)

BTW, skill wise, Mudryk is quite a bit better than Madueke at this time. Normally these players would be elsewhere and then come back when, and if, good enough. 😞 An elite club isn't normally a place for the average to develop.

our problem is lack of a center forward that plays with jackson (could be lukaku but he will be sold), lack of a better winger (we need to sell sterling and loan or madueke or mudryk), a creative midfielder with a better assist/pass skill like fabregas and possible next season we need a defender and maybe a left back, if chilwell continues with the injuries problem 

1 hour ago, Mário César said:

our problem is lack of a center forward that plays with jackson (could be lukaku but he will be sold), lack of a better winger (we need to sell sterling and loan or madueke or mudryk), a creative midfielder with a better assist/pass skill like fabregas and possible next season we need a defender and maybe a left back, if chilwell continues with the injuries problem 

yup and sounds like we are missing quite a bit 🙂
Wingers, for example, are typically the better and more expensive players at the top teams--same for CAM.

Edited by robsblubot

17 hours ago, Vytis33 said:

PL was too physically demanding for him. He's been able to stay a bit healthier playing in the slower Serie A. I'm glad things are working out for him now though never hated Pulisic just didn't work out.

5 hours ago, bluesman2610 said:

PL was too physically demanding for him. He's been able to stay a bit healthier playing in the slower Serie A. I'm glad things are working out for him now though never hated Pulisic just didn't work out.

I think we can all agree here. With the caveat that he was pretty important in that CL win (important goals too).

The part that is disappointing is that we managed to downgrade from a player who "just didn't work out".