Kepa Arrizabalaga

Jase

20 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

You'd think he'd justify 70 million by doing a few wrist strengthening exercises. 

i knew Everton was bound to score, Kepa is too shaky and can’t command his area with authority, like Cech or Courtois used to do. both Everton goals could have been saved, no excuses for Kepa, he may have his moments but he will never be an elite GK.

3 minutes ago, Mário César said:

as I said he is not good enough for us

can be a goalkeeper in a club that fight for top6 or top of his country and that's it!

Its important to take advantage of this hype and sell him this summer

one of the worst transfer I ever see

to think we got Cech and Courtois for a combined fee of 15 million pounds, it baffles me how the club panicked in to paying 70 million pounds for Kepa, that is a sackable offense.

2 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

to think we got Cech and Courtois for a combined fee of 15 million pounds, it baffles me how the club panicked in to paying 70 million pounds for Kepa, that is a sackable offense.

Even Mendy was good and cheap. at least for 1/2 seasons 

This is the problem of long length contracts.... we stuck with players for years and I dont know who will buy him with his salary 

5 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

it's all mostly on Marina and our shit scouts

she was convinced Cuntois would renew

when it has CLEAR he was not

so in 2017 we turned down huge money from Real (they would have went up to 100m or so euros (£85-90m), I am convinced of that)

and fucked off my number one cheap target with massive (and I was once again proved to be damn right) upside (Alisson when he was the part time Roma keeper) or Oblak (his release clause was only around 60 m euros then, it went up to close to 100m pounds the next year, see below) or or Gianluigi Donnarumma (who was already starting games at 17 and 18 years of age then, and AC Milan were cash strapped)

then the next season, 2018, we sold Cuntois for peanuts to Real

put all the eggs in the Oblak basket (as Pool snatched up Alisson early), whose release clause had went up massively from 2017, but even though we matched it, he said nope, I am staying at Atleti

so we panic bought Kepa for CRAZY money (£140m or so with fees, add-ons, bonuses, and salary)

11 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

We need a new number 1...

Atletico is cash strapped (especially if we do not buy Felix)

so Oblak may well be available for a decent price (way below is crazy 120m euro release clause)

or we can try for Giorgi Mamardashvili, who has an £88m release clause, BUT Valencia are super fucked money-wise and may well make a deal

those are by far my two main targets

plus we have Slonina

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

Atletico is cash strapped (especially if we do not buy Felix)

so Oblak may well be available for a decent price (way below is crazy 120m euro release clause)

or we can try for Giorgi Mamardashvili, who has an £88m release clause, BUT Valencia are super fucked money-wise and may well make a deal

those are by far my two main targets

plus we have Slonina

I still feel like Maignan is probably the best all-around option.