Mateo Kovacic

Unionjack

3 hours ago, killer1257 said:

I agree, but sooner or later, one of them will leave us. It may be Mount, RLC or Kova. For me personally, RLC gives our game the most improvement because of his runs. But Mount and Kova are Pressing machines. Also, Anjorin will be ready Next Season or the Season after that...

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

You assume RLC will return and be as good before his injuries. 

Let's just wait and see how he recovers and how long it takes to get in the form he was before. 

You assume RLC will return and be as good before his injuries. 
Let's just wait and see how he recovers and how long it takes to get in the form he was before. 
It was his left achilles that he tore. Also, CHO is also pretty good right now after having the same injury. RLC will be fine. It will take some time but he will make it back to his best

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

55 minutes ago, !Hazard! said:

For some reason I have a feeling it will be Kante who's leaving. Real, PSG or Juve will make an offer Marina can't refuse

The one who should leave is freaking Barkley.

1 hour ago, !Hazard! said:

For some reason I have a feeling it will be Kante who's leaving. Real, PSG or Juve will make an offer Marina can't refuse

Wee baldy turns 30 next season

give us Raphaël Varane and Ferland Mendy and he is theirs

buy the superb Thomas Partey from Atletico Madrid (his release clause is only £45m atm)

and

as good as Kante is

we are a stronger team

top 6 or 7 in world LB

top 3 or 4 in the world CB

and a top 3 or 4  in the world traditional DMF who also is very much skilled and a driver too

Partey would tear apart Victimpools MF

I do not think most people realise how good he has become the last 2 years, and he is at peak age, we would get 4 peak years out of him, whilst going and getting Camavinga (only 16 now) for the true long term future

Eduardo Camavinga has 'Mbappe as a hybrid DMF/AMF' potential written all over him

he is a freak

Mbappe is last player I have gotten this type of feeling from at this age

I LOVE Ryan Gravenberch, (17yo Ajax CMF) he has raw Pogba with a better attitude written all over him (we should by him too, before he costs  80 to 100m quid), but Camavinga is a potential generational MF talent

we make those moves, we are talking about starting down a direct path to challenge the top 5 global clubs for every trophy, every year, like we were circa 2004 and onward

Image result for thomas partey

Image result for Eduardo CamavingaImage result for Ryan GravenberchImage result for ferland mendyRelated image

9 minutes ago, Fernando said:

@Vesper I remind you that Maka when he left Real he was old and was good for us a while. 

I reckon Kante can go a while like Maka. 

oh, I think he has 3 or 4 gret years left, but if we are to get massive ROR on him, it will have to be next summer, or the summer after (2021) at the latest

I have shown how to buy all those players anyway (or ones equal to Mendy and Varane, who Real will not part with unless they get Kante, more than likely) without selling wee baldy

just was showing what we could do if RM does make a crazy huge move

options options

plans  and options

long term vision FTW

37 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Wee baldy turns 30 next season

give us Raphaël Varane and Ferland Mendy and he is theirs

As usual with your shopping list posts, I don't know some of the players you mention but I know enough to be fully on board with the two lines quoted above.

The club needs to start singing your favourite tune. Not only do we need to buy smart, but equally important, we need to sell smart too.

15 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

But how much Frank really rates him over others? Before Ajax he didn't start five games in a row. Even without Kante against Newcastle Barkley started deeper. Now without three midfielders he must play. Also in pre season Lamps indicate he sees RLC in that role. 

He was struggling with minor injuries, got a knock on international duty and wasn't risked to start against relegation fodder. Before he had Kante ahead of him, doesn't mean Lampard doesn't rate Kova, just means he rates Kante more. :P I am sure Frank is loving his midfield options.

6 hours ago, !Hazard! said:

Kanté and Jorginho are 28. Mount and Gilmour are teenagers, Ruben and Kova are in their mid twenties. If we play this smart there will be room for everyone.

I have always rated him and was quite vocal last season, about despite his shortfalls, he is a very talented player. Good to see him replicate that on a more consistent basis and get the credit he deserves. If you look in hindsight, just imagine we did not take that offer to buy him permanently. We would be in a lot of bother, as Kante has had several injury problems this season. It was a no-brainer. I was shocked that several fans were against us buying him, when we were under a transfer ban.
People were against the price off his showings last season. As of now, it seems like great business.

5 hours ago, Stats said:

I have always rated him and was quite vocal last season, about despite his shortfalls, he is a very talented player. Good to see him replicate that on a more consistent basis and get the credit he deserves. If you look in hindsight, just imagine we did not take that offer to buy him permanently. We would be in a lot of bother, as Kante has had several injury problems this season. It was a no-brainer. I was shocked that several fans were against us buying him, when we were under a transfer ban.

The ban gave us no choice, any sane fan would understand that. But his showings last season were so inconsistent that we surely would not have signed him without the ban. Now it does look a masterstroke with all the injuries. 40m was an absolute steal given how young he still is. Even if he does not add another dimension to his game like producing output as a technical DM together with Jorginho they can control most games pretty much like the Modric-Kroos connection. 

18 minutes ago, LAM09 said:
5 hours ago, Stats said:

People were against the price off his showings last season. As of now, it seems like great business.

4 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

The ban gave us no choice, any sane fan would understand that. But his showings last season were so inconsistent that we surely would not have signed him without the ban. Now it does look a masterstroke with all the injuries. 40m was an absolute steal given how young he still is. Even if he does not add another dimension to his game like producing output as a technical DM together with Jorginho they can control most games pretty much like the Modric-Kroos connection. 

He was coming from Real Madrid and is young. It was a high but understandable price, especially with the ban too. And like I have always insisted, he was not awful last season. He done things well but was frustrating due to his lack of productivity in the final third.

He was coming from Real Madrid and is young. It was a high but understandable price, especially with the ban too. And like I have always insisted, he was not awful last season. He done things well but was frustrating due to his lack of productivity in the final third.
Do you honestly think he would have been signed had the ban not been in effect?