Wilfried Zaha

the wes

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

I do not rate Lautaro Martínez highly, sorry

he needs to REALLY show me something

I love Inter, watched him a lot

he only had 2 (and one was a pen) goals all year versus quality teams (AC Milan (a pen) and Napoli, where he came on with 7 minutes to play and did score the game winner)

He didn't start a single CL game (53 total minutes out of a possible 540)

only had 2 assists all year as well, and one of those was against a relegated team

the rest of his goals were against dregs (1 v Rapid Vienna in the EL ( a pen), 2 v Benevento in a 6-2 rout in the Coppa Italia (Benevento is Serie B, and in their entire 90 year history have only been in Serie A for one year), 2 in two games versus Cagliari (missed relegation by 3 points), 1 v Frosinone (relegated), and 1 v Parma, who also missed relegation by 3 points)

only 5 open play goals all year a striker, only 2 of those were actual shots, and all but one of the 5 goals were against poor teams

I don't know Conte plan as touching where he wants to play him but I would really love to see what he is capable of under Conte...

Fingers crossed....

14 minutes ago, Alabama said:

I don't know Conte plan as touching where he wants to play him but I would really love to see what he is capable of under Conte...

Fingers crossed....

2 goals gave him much the hype he has at Inter

the game winner v Napoli where he came on with 7 minutes left 

and Napoli were down to 10 men , Koulibaly was off on a red (Napoli got 2 red cards (one after the goal, Insigne)

and a crazy header in preseason 2018 versus Atletico Madrid

I did not see him play in the Copa America, so maybe he has improved

I will try and find some game footage and see for myself

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, the wes said:

Super-agent Mino Raiola is targeting Wilfried Zaha as his next client as the Crystal Palace star gets set to sack current representative Will Salthouse. (Daily Mail)

If this happens his not joining Chelsea then.

16 hours ago, Styl1994 said:

If this happens his not joining Chelsea then.

Good too much money for him. 

Even though I would like him here, but for the money they are asking it's ridiculous. 

For that money go for Sancho. 

6 minutes ago, Fernando said:

Good too much money for him. 

Even though I would like him here, but for the money they are asking it's ridiculous. 

For that money go for Sancho. 

I am not arguing for Zaha, but Sancho will probably cost £30m, £40m more than even Zaha's crazy £80m price.

We can certianly afford £120m (as if we clear our books of the deadwood and make smart sales (Alonso, Zouma, Azpi, Willian <<< IF he doesnt leave on a free, etc) we will have around half a billion quid in the kitty) BUT the question is WILL we drop that type of cash on one player. I hope the answer is yes, and I hope we also buy 2 (or surely at least one) WC CB's. Sancho should be joined by anoyher great winger too, IMHO, especially if we lose CHO, as that then becomes mandatory. We cannot roll with just 2 wingers (Pulisic and say Sancho) IF we lose CHO, plus Willian leaves and Pedro is sold due to his advanced age (turns 33 before next season.)

41 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I am not arguing for Zaha, but Sancho will probably cost £30m, £40m more than even Zaha's crazy £80m price.

We can certianly afford £120m (as if we clear our books of the deadwood and make smart sales (Alonso, Zouma, Azpi, Willian <<< IF he doesnt leave on a free, etc) we will have around half a billion quid in the kitty) BUT the question is WILL we drop that type of cash on one player. I hope the answer is yes, and I hope we also buy 2 (or surely at least one) WC CB's. Sancho should be joined by anoyher great winger too, IMHO, especially if we lose CHO, as that then becomes mandatory. We cannot roll with just 2 wingers (Pulisic and say Sancho) IF we lose CHO, plus Willian leaves and Pedro is sold due to his advanced age (turns 33 before next season.)

In my opinion, we should go for one top class winger. After that, we need to buy a top class CB. I would not buy more than one top class winger because CHO, Pulisic, Sancho and Pedro should be enough. Having 4 very good wingers would just be too much and one winger will always be unhappy and destroy the mood of the team. Even at City, there is always one unhappy guy. Sometimes it is Sane, sometimes it is Mahrez. I would not like to go that far. We already are a team with a lot of potential. Abraham, Mount, James, RLC, CHO, Tomori etc. We only need some adjustments. Maybe also go for a back up for Emerson if we should not have a good enough youth team player to back him up.

Just now, killer1257 said:

In my opinion, we should go for one top class winger. After that, we need to buy a top class CB. I would not buy more than one top class winger because CHO, Pulisic, Sancho and Pedro should be enough. Having 4 very good wingers would just be too much and one winger will always be unhappy and destroy the mood of the team. Even at City, there is always one unhappy guy. Sometimes it is Sane, sometimes it is Mahrez. I would not like to go that far. We already are a team with a lot of potential. Abraham, Mount, James, RLC, CHO, Tomori etc. We only need some adjustments. Maybe also go for a back up for Emerson if we should not have a good enough youth team player to back him up.

the 2nd one was mainly meant for IF we lose CHO

hope that makes it clearer:)

Just now, Vesper said:

the 2nd one was mainly meant for IF we lose CHO

hope that makes it clearer:)

Ahh ok, then we have the same opinion. I misunderstood you.

Just spend really big on CB and a winger and if we do not have a good BU for Emerson, we should go for a BU too.Iwould be really, really happy if we manage to do that and that would be a dream transfer window.  I trust in Lamps, especially when it comes to his eye on youth. He knows what talent is and one world class CB and a world class winger would make us way better. We are already scoring a lot of goals. Imagine having two good wingers instead of just one. Imagine hving two world class wingers instead of one.

I would be really disappointed if we do not go for a really, really talented winger and CB. We should try to get Sancho (my dream RW) and I think that Sancho and CHO are good friends. Probably, Mount and Sancho are good friends too. And Pulisic is here too^^.

If we buy a world class CB, I think it will be under 100 mio Euro. Getting Sancho could cost us 120-140 mio Euros. 240 mio is expensive, but we will sell Zouma, Alonso and probably Willian.This should get us some money. At least more than 50 million Euros.

26 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

Ahh ok, then we have the same opinion. I misunderstood you.

Just spend really big on CB and a winger and if we do not have a good BU for Emerson, we should go for a BU too.Iwould be really, really happy if we manage to do that and that would be a dream transfer window.  I trust in Lamps, especially when it comes to his eye on youth. He knows what talent is and one world class CB and a world class winger would make us way better. We are already scoring a lot of goals. Imagine having two good wingers instead of just one. Imagine hving two world class wingers instead of one.

I would be really disappointed if we do not go for a really, really talented winger and CB. We should try to get Sancho (my dream RW) and I think that Sancho and CHO are good friends. Probably, Mount and Sancho are good friends too. And Pulisic is here too^^.

If we buy a world class CB, I think it will be under 100 mio Euro. Getting Sancho could cost us 120-140 mio Euros. 240 mio is expensive, but we will sell Zouma, Alonso and probably Willian.This should get us some money. At least more than 50 million Euros.

I am really starting to get on the Sancho train, no matter his cost

all the other wingers remotely available are a big fall-off from him

(short of the £250m Mbappe, who is really now more of CF atm and who we COULD in theory buy, BUT he will not come here I wager)

as for CB's

one of these is a must

José Giménez   (2nd least available on this list, but still my number one want)
Raphaël Varane (least available on this list)   
Marquinhos    
Milan Skriniar    
Alessio Romagnoli    
Ibrahima Konaté

and right below them is Rúben Dias

Kalidou Koulibaly will be too old (he turns 30yo right after next season ends) for money the poison dwarf will still demand

then a drop down (and IF we also sell AC along with the utterly mandatory sale of Zouma, we need to grab one of these too, as I am NOT sold on Ampadu at all as a CB)

Evan N'Dicka

Boubacar Kamara

Nikola Milenkovic

Manuel Akanji

Jonathan Tah

Issa Diop

Nico Elvedi

Dan Axel Zagadou

Joachim Andersen

Gianluca Mancini

Alessandro Bastoni

Nathan Aké is too short IMHO, Umiti is too injury-prone and still not recovered from his last one and now has another

35 minutes ago, Vesper said:

(short of the £250m Mbappe, who is really now more of CF atm and who we COULD in theory buy, BUT he will not come here I wager)

as for CB's

one of these is a must

Marquinhos    
Milan Skriniar    
Alessio Romagnoli    
Ibrahima Konaté

Kalidou Koulibaly will be too old (he turns 30yo right after next season ends) for money the poison dwarf will still demand

then a drop down (and IF we also sell AC along with the utterly mandatory sale of Zouma, we need to grab one of these too, as I am NOT sold on Ampadu at all as a CB)

Evan N'Dicka

Boubacar Kamara

Nikola Milenkovic

Manuel Akanji

Jonathan Tah

Issa Diop

Nico Elvedi

Dan Axel Zagadou

Joachim Andersen

Gianluca Mancini

Alessandro Bastoni

Nathan Aké is too short IMHO, Umiti is too injury-prone and still not recovered from his last one and now has another

We have the money with the prominent sale of Bakayoko Drinkwater Kennedy zouma willian Alonso Bashyuayi and go for the kill... 

Jadon Sancho... 

Ruben Dias....then either of Chillwell/Gaya will do for the left back and a quality top Striker.... 

The team has the nucleus of a squad that will dominate for several years due to potential world class youngsters in the summer team...I hope our hopeless board will not fuck with Lampard and his backroom staff... 

Go for the kill..... Enough of mediocrity 

26 minutes ago, Vesper said:

as for CB's

one of these is a must

Marquinhos    
Milan Skriniar    
Alessio Romagnoli    
Ibrahima Konaté

Evan N'Dicka

Boubacar Kamara

Nikola Milenkovic

Manuel Akanji

Jonathan Tah

Issa Diop

Nico Elvedi

Dan Axel Zagadou

Joachim Andersen

Gianluca Mancini

Alessandro Bastoni

The only question is if he wants to come to us. Man United really want him and Dortmund already confirmed that there were talks between Man United and Dortmund about a Jadon Sancho transfer to Man United. Sancho did not want to go and Dortmund was not interested in selling him. It will be hard to get him. 

6 hours ago, killer1257 said:

The only question is if he wants to come to us. Man United really want him and Dortmund already confirmed that there were talks between Man United and Dortmund about a Jadon Sancho transfer to Man United. Sancho did not want to go and Dortmund was not interested in selling him. It will be hard to get him. 

As some have said previously, having 3 young wide players in CHO, Pulisic and Sancho is a tad overkill and might even add Mount to that list too if Lampard is gonna play him in that position more often than not. 

8 hours ago, killer1257 said:

He didnt want to go back to the Manc shithole

he is a London lad

when he was having the drama at Shitty, I saw an interview where he hinted at saying he did not like living in Manchester

which is the sign of an intelligent person, lololol

• 1 month later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You