Wilfried Zaha

the wes

• 2 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, the wes said:

If we can get this ban lifted in January we should go for Zaha 

Yes so we add another bang average player. Can barely score to save his life, good way to replace afro next summer with another identical player.

1 hour ago, Nicco said:

Yes so we add another bang average player. Can barely score to save his life, good way to replace afro next summer with another identical player.

you think Zaha is bang average?

have to disagree there m8

especially if we play him at CF or a SS in a front 2

he will play a lot at CF this EPL go-round

33 minutes ago, Vesper said:

you think Zaha is bang average?

have to disagree there m8

especially if we play him at CF or a SS in a front 2

he will play a lot at CF this EPL go-round

Most he ever scored last season 10 goals, enough said. I'm tired of those hack players who can't do shit in the final third.

22 minutes ago, Nicco said:

Most he ever scored last season 10 goals, enough said. I'm tired of those hack players who can't do shit in the final third.

Zaha has 26 league goals in last 3 (not even full, more like 2 and a half) seasons, on a SHIT team

you can come close to doubling (or at least half again as much) that with us, IMHO

Willian

51 league goals

IN 14 YEARS and on some GREAT teams

Bold are totals at a club

699b11bc13d4d284348118773bb41bbd.png

Just now, Mana said:

He's better than Willian, fair enough. But we should aim way higher, Willian is a very low bar.

Zaha mainly interests me for CF (same as Martial and Iñaki Williams, plus João Pedro, 17yo from Fluminense )

Mbappe too, BUT he can play anywhere up front and CRUSH it

my true winger targets I rate

are/were (no order)

Pepe (gone, that stings)

João Félix (gone and more of a SS anyway)

Jadon Sancho

Ousmane Dembélé

Vinícius Júnior

Federico Chiesa

Mikel Oyarzabal

Richarlison (deffo rate him as a winger over Zaha)

Rodrygo

Hirving Lozano

Samuel Chukwueze

Ferran Torres

Chelsea and Arsenal target reprimanded by club ahead of potential January transfer escape

https://www.caughtoffside.com/2019/08/13/zaha-chelsea-arsenal-transfer-latest-news/

Crystal Palace star Wilfried Zaha has been told to give 100% commitment to the club until at least the January transfer window amid links with the likes of Chelsea and Arsenal.

The Ivory Coast international’s future dominated headlines for much of the summer as a move to a bigger club looked likely due to strong rumoured interest from some big names.

snip

On 13/08/2019 at 4:37 PM, Alabama said:

Jadon Sancho... 

Timo Werner.... 

huge problem

Werner is going to Bayern (looks 90%) on a Bosman next summer or may get him now for a crazy low price

we are so fucked for CF options if Dybala and Icardi move this summer or in January

as Iñaki Williams renewed till 2028 and has an insane release clause now (we fucking could have had him for only around £70m,ffs)

Martial is now being used partially as aCF by OGS and looks very happy at Manure

Neymar is leaving PSG (either Barca or Real) so they will never sell Mbappe anytime soon

João Félix will now be at Atletico Madrid for years

Lewandowski is 32yo next summer, so a no go

Jovic is off the board for years

Maxi Gomez just moved to Valencia and said he doesnt want to play in the EPL, took a shit tonne less in salary to stay in La Liga 

the only true options I see left

are to hope that Icardi and/or Dybala do not move (extremely doubtful) or we buy one or both and do a loan-back to some club

or

Zaha as a CF (I like that), especially in a front 2 and  buy Ante Rebic to pair him with or spell him (they both can play winger, SS and CF), Richarlison is another option like this too, I think he would be great at CF or in a front 2,and obviously is a great winger, the cost for Zaha and him will be insane though

or

(and dog help us how expensive he will be if he has another 30 goal yeat)

cough up huge quid for Krzysztof Piatek  (fucking board, we could have owned him thsi January past for only £31m, plus subtract the £16m shit away on higs,so only £15m net) If he has another 30 goal year, he will cost at least £110 to £125m

the 3rd (barring Dybala or Icardi) option and it is a wild gamble in terms of him playing immediately

'is João Pedro from Fluminense, but he is so young, only turns 18yo at the end of September, and Watford have his rights, so it will be tricky

all other options are huge steps down in quality (unless one of the new transfers for thsoe 5 CF's blows up in the EPL (Joelinton, Wesley, Cutrone, Haller, Kean), , but then they will also cost a shedload, probably more than they are worth

Maybe Moussa Dembélé from Lyon, but I am not sold on him yet,this season will tell, lets hope he comes good as he then is a viable option

overall

its really slim pickings out there, especially if Dybala and/or Icardi move

I doubt the club looks at Zaha/Richarlison/Rebic as the CF types they want like I do (they fucked off on Martial last year)

I doubt they toss crazy quid in for an 18yo (João Pedro)

that leaves Piatek and that assumes AC Milan will even sell him

only other options are one of those 6 potentials has a great year to prove they are worth the huge cash or Moussa Dembélé

potential bad bad news ahead, more than 50% likely

thanks board!!!!

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

huge problem

Werner is going to Bayern (looks 90%) on a Bosman next summer or may get him now for a crazy low price

we are so fucked for CF options if Dybala and Icardi move this summer or in January

as Iñaki Williams renewed till 2028 and has an insane release clause now (we fucking could have had him for only around £70m,ffs)

Martial is now being used partially as aCF by OGS and looks very happy at Manure

Neymar is leaving PSG (either Barca or Real) so they will never sell Mbappe anytime soon

João Félix will now be at Atletico Madrid for years

Lewandowski is 32yo next summer, so a no go

Jovic is off the board for years

Maxi Gomez just moved to Valencia and said he doesnt want to play in the EPL, took a shit tonne less in salary to stay in La Liga 

the only true options I see left

are to hope that Icardi and/or Dybala do not move (extremely doubtful) or we buy one or both and do a loan-back to some club

or

Zaha as a CF (I like that), especially in a front 2 and  buy Ante Rebic to pair him with or spell him (they both can play winger, SS and CF), Richarlison is another option like this too, I think he would be great at CF or in a front 2,and obviously is a great winger, the cost for Zaha and him will be insane though

or

(and dog help us how expensive he will be if he has another 30 goal yeat)

cough up huge quid for Krzysztof Piatek  (fucking board, we could have owned him thsi January past for only £31m, plus subtract the £16m shit away on higs,so only £15m net) If he has another 30 goal year, he will cost at least £110 to £125m

the 3rd (barring Dybala or Icardi) option and it is a wild gamble in terms of him playing immediately

'is João Pedro from Fluminense, but he is so young, only turns 18yo at the end of September, and Watford have his rights, so it will be tricky

all other options are huge steps down in quality (unless one of the new transfers for thsoe 5 CF's blows up in the EPL (Joelinton, Wesley, Cutrone, Haller, Kean), , but then they will also cost a shedload, probably more than they are worth

I am sure some will say Moussa Dembélé from Lyon, but I am not sold on him yet,thsis season will tell

overall

its really slim pickings out there, especially if Dybala and/or Icardi move

I doubt the club looks at Zaha/Richarlison/Rebic as the CF types they want like I do (they fucked off on Martial last year)

I doubt they toss crazy quid in for an 18yo (João Pedro)

that leaves Piatek and that assumes AC Milan will even sell him

only other options are one of those 6 potentials has a great year to prove they are worth the huge cash

potential bad bad news ahead, more than 50% likely

thanks board!!!!

If Werner is off the hook... then go out all for Lautauro Martinez... 

Just now, Alabama said:

If Werner is off the hook... then go out all for Lautauro Martinez... 

I do not rate Lautaro Martínez highly, sorry

he needs to REALLY show me something

I love Inter, watched him a lot

he only had 2 (and one was a pen) goals all year versus quality teams (AC Milan (a pen) and Napoli, where he came on with 7 minutes to play and did score the game winner)

He didn't start a single CL game (53 total minutes out of a possible 540)

only had 2 assists all year as well, and one of those was against a relegated team

the rest of his goals were against dregs (1 v Rapid Vienna in the EL ( a pen), 2 v Benevento in a 6-2 rout in the Coppa Italia (Benevento is Serie B, and in their entire 90 year history have only been in Serie A for one year), 2 in two games versus Cagliari (missed relegation by 3 points), 1 v Frosinone (relegated), and 1 v Parma, who also missed relegation by 3 points)

only 5 open play goals all year a striker, only 2 of those were actual shots, and all but one of the 5 goals were against poor teams

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You