Wilfried Zaha

the wes

4 hours ago, the wes said:

Zaha play a few times as striker for Palace last season 

It was his main position last year from all Ive read.

Only scored 9 goals tho. But with a pro active forward system them numbers should grow.

This probably has the most steam behind it since the Golovin rumours. 

He is a great player, and has obviously worked very hard on the things fans and he himself identified as weaknesses. On top of all that, he is strong, agile, quick, technically proficient and has an eye for goal. Like mentioned, he can play up front too. He can be that Mertens type potentially. 

People really underestimate the amount of good a dynamic player can do, even if they aren't that tactically aware. Well Zaha is, and has worked on that part a bunch. Would be a great signing, and a player like this would excel on a bigger team with better teammates. 

23 minutes ago, Thor said:

This probably has the most steam behind it since the Golovin rumours. 

He is a great player, and has obviously worked very hard on the things fans and he himself identified as weaknesses. On top of all that, he is strong, agile, quick, technically proficient and has an eye for goal. Like mentioned, he can play up front too. He can be that Mertens type potentially. 

People really underestimate the amount of good a dynamic player can do, even if they aren't that tactically aware. Well Zaha is, and has worked on that part a bunch. Would be a great signing, and a player like this would excel on a bigger team with better teammates. 

Its the £70mill pricetag thats the problem mate. Can you honestly see our board paying it? The only way would be to include a swap and I cant see any of our lads up for a move to them unless it was a loan.

WILF HUNT RAMPED UP

Chelsea ready another Wilfried Zaha bid after Crystal Palace rejected initial £30m offer

SunSport revealed this week that the Blues had attempted to land the Palace forward in a deal which involved Danny Drinkwater going the other way

Zaha's contract runs till 2022. Who amongst you think this is even remotely possible? This is all the same window dressing that has gone on for the past 3 summers. We negotiate till the deadline then when the media latches onto propaganda and its out that we are after HUGE targets, end then go to the deadline and sign Drinkwater or Djilobodji. 

28 minutes ago, Hamilton said:

How old is he? Cho left zaha right in the future, two speedy wings with Eden central, works for me

Dont think peeps mean to play him as ST.

But where Barkley is playing as a ACM.

5 minutes ago, Mana said:

I think Zaha is better than Willian. Just because he plays in Palace doesn't mean he's rubbish. I've seen Zaha do damage against big clubs (that includes us).

7 minutes ago, Mana said:

I think Zaha is better than Willian. Just because he plays in Palace doesn't mean he's rubbish. I've seen Zaha do damage against big clubs (that includes us).

Absolutely... The thing about our attack is only Eden is the quality player out there...willian is terribly inconsistent while Pedro can have a quiet most of the time similar to Arsenal game...so this deal makes sense...just hope the club knows this very well...

Getting Zaha not only strengthens our starting 11 but it also bolsters the squad. Pedro has just signed an extension, CHO is now in the frame, both are superb options off the bench and would give us so much more depth just by bringing in Zaha.

We still have an issue with our striker though, I am massively worried about Morata, if we can somehow solve that, even if it means Michy starting I would be delighted.

Tibo

Azpilicueta Luiz Rudiger Emerson

Jorginho Kante

Barkley

Zaha Batshuayi Hazard

That team can go far.

Decent player. Needs space to perform at his best. Better off at Palace or a team like Leicester. I can already see people on this forum getting on his back for not performing. Or even worse, feel sorry for him and make up excuses.

Could be a useful squad player but that fee is silly. Throw money at and overpay for quality players/talents if you have to. Never do the same for average or decent players.

we will find out in time but wouldn`t shock me atall if Hazard is moved from the left flank. either to a more central position or on the right..(with some interchanging of course) I understand the qualities playing a left footer on the right,right footer on the left but do think it can be overplayed and does have some negative aspects to it sometimes.

most of us have presumed that is where Hazard is going to be and it may be so..i`m just saying I`m not making that presumption. he hasn`t played for Sarri yet.

I don't see the point, why not just play CHO on the RW. Zaha is also right footed and primary plays on the left. He is not a natural fit for the right side. This is a hard pass for me.

smh this is another Bakayoko, Drinkwater, Alonso, etc type signing. 

There was no doubt in my mind that this was just newspaper talk based around the fact chelsea haven’t done anything this summer. Zaha signed an extension like a year and a bit ago, even if he was agitating for a move he has next to no leverage. Please lock this up, he’s their best player and they don’t have time to get an alternative... unless you guys think Drinkbleach is enough for them to sanction a move... [emoji23]

6 hours ago, Duppy Conqueror said:

we will find out in time but wouldn`t shock me atall if Hazard is moved from the left flank. either to a more central position or on the right..(with some interchanging of course) I understand the qualities playing a left footer on the right,right footer on the left but do think it can be overplayed and does have some negative aspects to it sometimes.

most of us have presumed that is where Hazard is going to be and it may be so..i`m just saying I`m not making that presumption. he hasn`t played for Sarri yet.

Who knows? Sarri might use Eden as CHOs backup? 96b57ed7157281e0951b01f449b0e878.gif

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You