Marcos Alonso

Chelsea4

4 hours ago, Vesper said:

6bafde85b2a2b2bc5c99e85a232042f2.jpg

Tbf that is just how a low body fat level looks like. No serious mass gain visible, just a favourable lighting angle. It is natural for guys with a high caloric turnover and fast metabolism to lean out a bit in summer. He will look just as scrawny  in his kit next season as he always does. 

19 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

Tbf that is just how a low body fat level looks like. No serious mass gain visible, just a favourable lighting angle. It is natural for guys with a high caloric turnover and fast metabolism to lean out a bit in summer. He will look just as scrawny  in his kit next season as he always does. 

I prefer ottermode over bulking. Swimmers have best physiques for me. Pitt in Fight Club also. And it is more difficult to get it, you have to do a lot of cardio and nutrition is most important. 

12 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

I prefer ottermode over bulking. Swimmers have best physiques for me. Pitt in Fight Club also. And it is more difficult to get it, you have to do a lot of cardio and nutrition is most important. 

Depends on the amount of muscle you want to carry being this lean. Most guys with average genetics can’t support any meaningful muscle mass with body fat this low so just look like twigs in real life  and only good on camera . Otter Mode really only looks asthetic on shorter men IMO whilst taller ones can pull off bear mode better. but from my personal experience it is probably healthiest and best for all year round performance to aim for 10-14% body fat and and weight of height in cm -100 give or take 3kgs depending on the size of your frame. 

also one should not  compare oneself too critically with actors or professional athletes who spent years with personal trainers, chefs and most likely peds  to achieve that look for just a specific timeframe. 
swimmers also have a wide range. Look at Ben proud, the 50m butteflier. He almost looks like a professional bodybuilder and is on serious gear whilst some swimmers physique like Ian thorpe’s every man can achieve easily. 
I have been doing fitness for 10 years. The Alonso look is probably what I had in year 2 but I admit he looks better there than i did bc he is a bit shorter than me and just so tan lol. I am white as chalk all year even after Caribbean vacation. 😅🙈

• 1 month later...
46 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Inter is so stupid my man. 100m and Alonso rejected. 115m accepted. That first offer is like 140m. 

They sure must biting themselves for this. 15m is indeed a really low valuation for Alonso.

His fitness advantage over all the international players really comes in clutch right now. he does not even look like moving in slow motion atm and reached a few balls that i previously would have thought are beyond him.

I know he was on good scoring runs before, but these were 2 of the best games I ever saw from him. On this form he surely is worth a lot more than 15m and given how slow Serie A is, he would set it ablaze on current form.

Really hope he manages to maintian this run for a long time before he inevitably reverts to his usual self.

Still has plenty to offer here as a squad player if I am honest. Showed that yesterday. As mentioned before by many, not amazing but solid enough and pops up with a goal at times - not bad for your back up left back/wing back. Still think hes a much better player than Emerson too.

Edited by OneMoSalah

1 hour ago, Warning_Hazard said:

Now im wondering how we fit chilwell in!

Finally we have an abundance of quality out wide defensivly and even some goals in them all!

Alonso is a good for a game or two, on fresh legs he can give some quality matches. If you are counting on him for more than that you will remember why he angered the fan base over the years. 

3 hours ago, Clockwork said:

Alonso is a good for a game or two, on fresh legs he can give some quality matches. If you are counting on him for more than that you will remember why he angered the fan base over the years. 

His first season was quality, If he keeps recent form up it will be good to see

Stepped in and done well, again, a good squad player to have.

Maybe not amazing or not likely to be first choice but you can see a huge difference of him this season in these 3 games than his spell under Tuchel last season. 

He looks fitter and sharper. 

On a serious note he showed lack of awareness for the goal. Without his stupid jump into Mendy it would not have happened. Chilwell was not called up for NT and I hope he uses the time in extra training to catch up on fitness and displace Alonso. His form has gradually decreased since the palace game and probably will be back to normal in the next few games . 

9 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

On a serious note he showed lack of awareness for the goal. Without his stupid jump into Mendy it would not have happened. Chilwell was not called up for NT and I hope he uses the time in extra training to catch up on fitness and displace Alonso. His form has gradually decreased since the palace game and probably will be back to normal in the next few games . 

We know that WB suits Marcos better but we also know that 15 months ago SFL agreed with the vast majority of the fan base that we needed an upgrade irrespective of whether it was for LWB or LB. Marcos isn't the problem, the upgrade is. It may be fitness but it's also possible that TT is now agreeing with the Leicester City fans who, through their forum comments, made it clear that they didn't think Ben Chilwell was the right solution. If TT is now thinking this too then we are out £50m (reportedly) and back to square one anyway.

Edited by OhForAGreavsie

2 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

We know that WB suits Marcos better but we also know that 15 months ago SFL agreed with the vast majority of the fanbase that we needed an upgrade whether it was for LWB or LB. Marcos isn't the problem. The upgrade is. It may be fitness but it's also possible that TT is now agreeing with the Leicester City fans who, through their forum comments, made it clear that they didn't think Ben Chilwell was the right solution. If TT is thinking this too then we are out £50m (reportedly) and back to square one anyway.

Chilwell was amazing in last cl campany and deserve another season to prove your value...

He improves with Tuchel arrived. Let's see how he play this season.