Marcos Alonso

Chelsea4

25 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

He might leave Chelsea because Lampard us furious with him. Alonso went to the team bus instead of going to the bench after half time

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

Though am not happy about the situation but would say karma on Lampard for trusting Alonso that much...

Alonso is a turd...should never play for us again...together with Kepa let them go back to Spanish league...

Not happy with how this blew up but fair enough from Lampard. Coaches don't take behaviour like this. Everyone in the squad were in shock after the first half, even Lampard must have been seething. I see no issue with that emotion coming out at the end with Alonso. 

Even if it is Alonso a boss should never humiliate an employee in public even if they deserve it. That being said I really hope Alonso leaves. But if this story is true it must stay an exception otherwise FL will be a dead man walking lieb Mourinho if he creates a toxic atmosphere and he has been looking grumpy for quite some time now

53 minutes ago, Alabama said:

Though am not happy about the situation but would say karma on Lampard for trusting Alonso that much...

Alonso is a turd...should never play for us again...together with Kepa let them go back to Spanish league...

Then what should we do? We know what we are getting from both Alonso and Emerson. Two LB's who are clearly not good enough and are prone to defensive errors. Do we then chuck Dave there and completely null that left side's width, which has proved to be equally as frusturating? I really don't understand the logic here. Fact of the matter is, we have no 'good' option for that left side until Chilwell.

Personally, I'm glad Lampard threw him under the bus. A player with his experience, should not be prone to these errors over and over again. But then again, we already know what we are getting. 

11 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Even if it is Alonso a boss should never humiliate an employee in public even if they deserve it. That being said I really hope Alonso leaves. But if this story is true it must stay an exception otherwise FL will be a dead man walking lieb Mourinho if he creates a toxic atmosphere and he has been looking grumpy for quite some time now

He is under pressure and he knows it, I feel for him I really do. His love and passion may have scewed his judgement taking on such a job and rebuild.....I hope he pulls through. Sad day if FL gets sacked.

When Emerson plays: "Get him off and play Alonso, at least that guy scores goals"

When Alonso plays: "Are there seriously people who say Emerson is worse than this guy"

This "debate" has been going on for couple years now. Thank goodness we have Chilwell now

15 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Then what should we do? We know what we are getting from both Alonso and Emerson. Two LB's who are clearly not good enough and are prone to defensive errors. Do we then chuck Dave there and completely null that left side's width, which has proved to be equally as frusturating? I really don't understand the logic here. Fact of the matter is, we have no 'good' option for that left side until Chilwell.

Personally, I'm glad Lampard threw him under the bus. A player with his experience, should not be prone to these errors over and over again. But then again, we already know what we are getting. 

Lots of things to be done...

Keep Sarr and play him there if need be or Keep Emerson till Januray or summer when cheap quality left back options especially in french league becomes available...

Alonso Emerson ain't our level they are shit...

7 minutes ago, Alabama said:

Lots of things to be done...

Keep Sarr and play him there if need be or Keep Emerson till Januray or summer when cheap quality left back options especially in french league becomes available...

Alonso Emerson ain't our level they are shit...

if we do not use a Sarr loan as bait for my Thomas and Felipe for Kante swap gambit

then yes

keep Sarr for LB backup and CB rotation

and sell BOTH the dregs Alonso and Emerson

neither should be near the first team

2 minutes ago, Alabama said:

Bin both..   

They ain't our level....

They truly aint, we are stuck with them simple as that. Who in their right mind would come for them? Not at the prices marina would demand, im still fuming we didnt sell Bats when the offer was on the table.

1 hour ago, Alabama said:

Alonso will be Serie A bound I am fairly sure

Kepa can go play in the J-League for 

Sanfrecce Hiroshima
サンフレッチェ広島

Logo

as his career has blown apart like a nuke bomb

3 minutes ago, Alabama said:

At worst loan both with option to buy...something has to be done....

We cant get anywhere with both in the team....

If it's that easy, at least one of them would have been gone by now but they both are still here.

1 minute ago, Jason said:

If it's that easy, at least one of them would have been gone by now but they both still are. 

Though rumours...Napoli were interested in Emerson while Conte still maintains his keen interest in Alonso...Emerson also attracting attention from premier league clubs as well...