John Terry

DavidEU

Is he competing to be the biggest dick or what ? It was utterly ridiculous to see him in the stand, lifting the cup, as if he was one of the players who played the game - while he was suspended for an ugly act on Alexis.

Give the armband to Cech and play Cahill along side Luiz.

First time I've seen you on this forum for a while. Unfortunately you reply with a stupid post like that...

Is he competing to be the biggest dick or what ? It was utterly ridiculous to see him in the stand, lifting the cup, as if he was one of the players who played the game - while he was suspended for an ugly act on Alexis.

Ugly act? That act wasn't ugly a bit pathetic but not ugly. He barely even touched Sanchéz and maybe it's my rugby background talking but that wasn't a red card in my eyes. André Villas-Boas used to hit the players harder on the bum when they were subbed off.

:clap:

I'm disgusted to stand alongside some of you as fellow Chelsea supporters.

JT, Captain Leader Legend.

It's incredible...Terry might be a complete prick in real life. Quite frankly, I don't really care. He's a Chelsea legend and has been a great captain. He has played over 500 matches with Chelsea and has been a dominant player for us and a key to almost all of our success. Even last season, he was still easily our best central defender. If you want to play the "let's get rid of him because he's a dick" game, Chelsea (and all top teams) would be screwed.

I'm disgusted to stand alongside some of you as fellow Chelsea supporters.

JT, Captain Leader Legend.

Why? John Terry the footballer is a God, yet one that is a petulant idiot who makes ridiculous errors of judgement. John Terry the man is an absolute twat, you can understand why the nation loathe him. But then again, maybe you can't. I don't know what the extent of coverage the British press gets in Australia (very little I'll presume), so I don't know if you guys get the same sense of hatred towards JT as us guys.

Why? John Terry the footballer is a God, yet one that is a petulant idiot who makes ridiculous errors of judgement. John Terry the man is an absolute twat, you can understand why the nation loathe him. But then again, maybe you can't. I don't know what the extent of coverage the British press gets in Australia (very little I'll presume), so I don't know if you guys get the same sense of hatred towards JT as us guys.

why? because as you said, JT as a footballer is a God and that is what we, as Chelsea supporters should judge him on. Not what others or the general population may think of him. I couldn't care less what the media writes about him (not having a go at you, just saying), all I know is he is a club legend and he wears his heart on his sleeve. Like other footballers, he is prone to the occasional brain fade. However, the amount of crap some of the so called fans on this forum are giving him for celebrating the CL triumph is absolutely disgraceful.

Yeah Terry is a cunt for all his stupid dealing, but in the field he is one of the best Chelsea player ever because he is a warrior.

No matter how many stupidity he has done in his life, for the club he has done so much and he deserved to be there.

Look, the press and rival fans who like to moan about this situation never like to acknowledge that there were other suspended players on the field, in full kits, celebrating just as JT was. Rambo, Ivan, Meireles etc. But they wont let facts get in the way of their petty hatred. All these players contributed to the campaign and have all the right in the world to go up, lift the trophy and be part of the big occasion. Particularly the long standing captain of the club.

Don't let other jealous fans fool you in to thinking they wouldn't want their top boys who had played the entire competition do the same for their clubs. It's just rubbish that these people spout to be contrary. Shouldn't we be used to this by now?

Look, the press and rival fans who like to moan about this situation never like to acknowledge that there were other suspended players on the field, in full kits, celebrating just as JT was. Rambo, Ivan, Meireles etc. But they wont let facts get in the way of their petty hatred. All these players contributed to the campaign and have all the right in the world to go up, lift the trophy and be part of the big occasion. Particularly the long standing captain of the club.

Don't let other jealous fans fool you in to thinking they wouldn't want their top boys who had played the entire competition do the same for their clubs. It's just rubbish that these people spout to be contrary. Shouldn't we be used to this by now?

They also fail to acknowledge that all players going up in full kits to celebrate was an ORDER from UEFA.

Yeah Terry is a cunt for all his stupid dealing,

No matter how many stupidity he has done in his life, for the club he has done so much and he deserved to be there.

Has he done anything wrong though ? Fucked an ex girlfriend of an ex teamate -ok wronged his missus, but thats probably about 80% of married men. The racism is alleged and nothing proven. Most footballers think with their cocks-in other news 'Titanic sinks'

His character assasination is nothing more than a journalist creation -most of which support red shite-so fuck em.

Its you who bang on about 'haters' on the forum on the 'lets Come over Messi ' thread. Are you Chels or what ?

You know what? I didn't even notice who was on the podium and who was lifting the trophy because everything about that moment was surreal. For all I care, the janitor could have lifted the trophy and it would still have been a perfect moment from a Chelsea fan perspective.

Let's not belittle the achievement with this petty argument.