John Terry

DavidEU

Actually the court itself cannot sentence him to a football ban. The decision will, however, massively influence whether or not the FA ban him.

yeah... but if the court will find him guilty, what's the chances that the FA will not ban him? 1%?

How many weeks did Suarez get? Terry will probably get another 4 added on to that as his went to court.

Suarez got a 12 match ban if I remember correctly, Terry will probably get something similar if found guilty.

If my reasoning is correct, that will end up being a 16 match ban. So that's 14 PL games he'll miss, as well as the 3rd round of the COC and the Community Shield.

The good thing about the verdict coming out early is that it gives us time to buy a new centre back if we're going to be Terry-less for about 4 months.

Based on lip-reading evidence, Crown says Ferdinand said to Terry: "Oih you shagging ya mates missus" - accompanied by 'fist gesture'

If indeed Ferdinand said that, I'm confident to say JT should be alright.

Based on lip-reading evidence, Crown says Ferdinand said to Terry: "Oih you shagging ya mates missus" - accompanied by 'fist gesture'

If indeed Ferdinand said that, I'm confident to say JT should be alright.

not terry to ferdinand?