John Terry

DavidEU

If I was going to knee somone in the back and miss the Champion's League final, I would make sure it was one hell of a hit. The unlucky bastard wouldn't walk for a week.

I would also insult his team's supporters just so there isn't any doubt in my mind that they truly hate me.

The slip for Henderson's goal brought back memories of the Arsenal game. Some other players slipped as well like Romeu and Torres.. wtf was wrong with the pitch or boots? Anyway, he still played like a fuckin drunk in 1st half. Probably hungover or smth.

It was obvious his mind was not in the game and I said before that it was my fear that the team wouldn't simply be able to concentrate in between 2 big finals, after having won one of them. It proved to be just that.

Everyone has shockers, just thankfully it happened when it didn't matter so much. Never seen him play worse tho i must say. Nutmegged 3 times, left for dead 4 or 5 times, slips over and lets Henderson go clean through... Day to forget for the leader. Good to get that kinda performance out of the way although shame it was there.

I disagree, i thought he was fantastic through out the whole match, something definitely worthy to make a thread of imo.

Didn't make a thread. Wasn't his best game but he's only human. It's one bad game in a million. Still a legend though.

Didn't make a thread. Wasn't his best game but he's only human. It's one bad game in a million. Still a legend though.

I'm dissapointed Wilson, i thought you were going to get all mad and serious, but damn it's just not in you. I thought i found another Henri or BlueLyon but nevermind.

He doesn't do well against teams who play like Liverpool - with those long & quick balls on the surface. The barca style tiki taka he can deal with, the long balls he can deal with, but he struggles with this. Looked totally out of his depth.

It really was embarrassing the way JT, Ivanovic and Ferreira were dominated. They ran rings around us.

Don't blame him for the Henderson goal, the pitch was really bad, many players slipped, he just managed to slip at the worst possible time.

He should have definitely done better against Suarez though, especially that first goal, that was just comical defending.