John Terry

DavidEU

Very happy with the ban. Will be over the moon when he gets sent to prison for being a racist.

"I didn't call you black cunt" is hardly racist. I've been called by more direct slurs in my time and even that wouldn't be enough to convict someone.

Piss of you fucken imbecile. I got no time for homosexuals like yourself so you're going into my block list you fucken cunt.

Inb4warning

Your the one who was laughing at my grammar mistakes, yet can't spell 'fucking'. Oh and I'm not a homosexual, I have a girlfriend.

I'm on your block list? Oh no, my life is ruined.

Judging by Mafia's language in this thread and older threads, I can safely assume he is homophobic. Homophobia is equal to racism, perhaps you should be off to jail too. I can understand why Peace left due to the hypocracy.

You're pushing me to the limit SS. You've been attacking me for a while now but I've held back because I didn't cause any trouble. Just letting you know, I can get girls and I don't keep posting 'I don't have a girlfriend' wherever I go on these forums, unlike you.

If you did the crime, you have to do the time. No sympathies from me, he knew what he was doing, it wasn't like a mistimed challenge or something, he had an intent to hurt Sanchez.

Perhaps I am being a little harsh, what I meant was, though I do agree, that as our captain and one of our better players, it's a shame he won't be playing, but given that he jeopardised our chances of even qualifying for the two games he will now miss, he get's no sympathy from me.

You're pushing me to the limit SS. You've been attacking me for a while now but I've held back because I didn't cause any trouble. Just letting you know, I can get girls and I don't keep posting 'I don't have a girlfriend' wherever I go on these forums, unlike you.

What.

Perhaps I am being a little harsh, what I meant was, though I do agree, that as our captain and one of our better players, it's a shame he won't be playing, but given that he jeopardised our chances of even qualifying for the two games he will now miss, he get's no sympathy from me.

Agreed, but surely missing one final was enough?

Anyway, I'm sure in the FIFA World Club Championship he'll get sent off in the semi final :lol:

Anyway, I'm sure in the FIFA World Club Championship he'll get sent off in the semi final :lol:

Yeah, he will get sent off in the first minute too. :D Our captain, our leader, our legend always manages to screw up when you really need him.

No, its not. It's just bad luck for him he got sent off in the 2nd leg. If he pulled that stunt in the first leg he would 'only' have missed the CL final. I wouldn't bet against a similar brain fart in the CWC either :lol:

• 2 weeks later...