John Terry

DavidEU

One poor performance and suddenly there is a mass media overreaction on his form AND his inclusion for England in EURO 2012. F**KING UNBELIEVABLE!! :rant:

They always needed an excuse to push the "Terry out!" campaign without addressing the obvious racism-case. If it wasn't this it would've been [if we lose the CL final] how his actions in Barcelona shows he's a liability. Blah, blah.

Anyway, it's good for us if he doesn't go.

Terry is the highest goalscoring defender(along with Vermaelan) with 6 goals in the Premier League this season.

And...

Opta Sports@OptaJoe

6 - Six Premier League goals is a record for John Terry in a single Premier League season. Leader.

Szczesny :

Talking to Polish tabloid newspaper Fakt, the talented keeper said:

"W Arsenalu to synonim brzydkiej dziewczyny. Jeśli jakaś laska nam się nie podoba, to dla niepoznaki mówimy coś w stylu - "Have you seen John Terry recently?" (Czy widziałeś ostatnio Johna Terry' ego?). "Terry" jak "terrible", czyli tragiczny. Polecam. To naprawdę działa!"

English translation:

"At Arsenal it [the name John Terry] is another word for an ugly girl. If there's a girl around that we don't really like, we use it as a smokescreen, as in: 'Have you seen John Terry recently?' "Terry" as in "terrible, how tragic. I recommend this, it really works!"

Another one of what Mourinho would call a voyeur. Can't seem to stop talking about us, seems to have a complex of some kind, the poor lad.

Szczesny :

Another one of what Mourinho would call a voyeur. Can't seem to stop talking about us, seems to have a complex of some kind, the poor lad.

Cheznehgsugsojhdy is just an obnoxious cunt, like Neuer. There's certainly something going around the goalkeeping contingent of European football at the moment; first Neuer and now this voyeur.

Guys, now wait a minute! Fakt in Poland is something I wouldn't even compare to DailyMail as it would be like comparing us with QPR. It's the most shittiest newspaper out there bar none. They have a league of their own of how shit they are. They make up stories all the time just to sell it and people buy it to have few good laughs. I will show you some covers and translate them so that you can understand what I'm talking about:

fakt_07.jpg

Translation: he beat his mother with Krakowska sausage

smierdzace-nogi2.jpg

He killed because his feet smelt

or my personal favourite:

435378.jpg

I'm not sleeping because I'm holding my cupboard

It really is shit, so I doubt he even talked with them as no other newspaper reported such thing

Guys, now wait a minute! Fakt in Poland is something I wouldn't even compare to DailyMail as it would be like comparing us with QPR. It's the most shittiest newspaper out there bar none. They have a league of their own of how shit they are. They make up stories all the time just to sell it and people buy it to have few good laughs. I will show you some covers and translate them so that you can understand what I'm talking about:

Translation: he beat his mother with Krakowska sausage

He killed because his feet smelt

or my personal favourite:

I'm not sleeping because I'm holding my cupboard

It really is shit, so I doubt he even talked with them as no other newspaper reported such thing

I know what you are saying Manuf, I believe you when it comes down to it...buuuut I can see Schzhe Szcehz Szczesny saying that sort of thing. He has come out and commented on Chelsea numerous times.

I know what you are saying Manuf, I believe you when it comes down to it...buuuut I can see Schzhe Szcehz Szczesny saying that sort of thing. He has come out and commented on Chelsea numerous times.

I know that he disrespected Ashley and talks a bit too much, but he really is a funny guy. Problem is that he's at the wrong club :(

BBC 3 had some random Englands worst team or whatever it was just made up of various 'bad' England players..and John Terry was in it.Not so sure why didnt see the clips before but alongside the likes of Barton...Heskey etc did seem a bit random.Probably to do with the whole affair do but in that case..Rooney aint a saint!

Is anyone concern about the possible lengthy ban Terry could face IF he was to found guilty in the court case? Would leave us short on CBs next season and there could be serious consequences from the club too.

Is anyone concern about the possible lengthy ban Terry could face IF he was to found guilty in the court case? Would leave us short on CBs next season and there could be serious consequences from the club too.

No one is concern then, I see...