John Terry

DavidEU

Well, I'm glad when you look at pictures people will see Bosingwa lifting the trophy, instead Terry.

He was part of it, he is a champion, but he was not the captain during that match. It was a selfish atittude in my opinion. He should get there and take his medal, like Meireles, Ramires and Ivanovic, but lifting the trophy was too much for me.

Well, I'm glad when you look at pictures people will see Bosingwa lifting the trophy, instead Terry.

He was part of it, he is a champion, but he was not the captain during that match. It was a selfish atittude in my opinion. He should get there and take his medal, like Meireles, Ramires and Ivanovic, but lifting the trophy was too much for me.

Maybe, but if I remember right, it was Lampard and Drogba who wanted Terry to lift it with them. In the highlights you can even see Drogba trying to clear space in the center.

Is anyone concern about the possible lengthy ban Terry could face IF he was to found guilty in the court case? Would leave us short on CBs next season and there could be serious consequences from the club too.

CL final was a good indication we can cope. Would be worth trying to get someone experienced on loan though..

Terry has been banned for 3 UEFA European club games after the red card against Barcelona. Will miss the UEFA Super Cup match and the first Champions League group stage game. Already served one of them in the final.

Edited by BluesMaster

Very happy with the ban. Will be over the moon when he gets sent to prison for being a racist.

Will you ever shut the fuck up and just fuck off? You already made a fool of yourself in your thread saying he's on his last legs, so much so that you couldn't even respond properly to the arguments that were put up to you, and there is ZERO chance of him going to prison.

At this stage I'm sure your a Liverpool fan or something on a WUM adventure.