John Terry

DavidEU

I don't give 2 tosses about JT the person, if he does a good job for Chelsea and England, that's all that matters for me because Chelsea is a big part of my life, not John Terry. The Barca incident was crazy yes...we won the completion. Finished.

Is he competing to be the biggest dick or what ? It was utterly ridiculous to see him in the stand, lifting the cup, as if he was one of the players who played the game - while he was suspended for an ugly act on Alexis.

Give the armband to Cech and play Cahill along side Luiz.

Nice of you to stop by. :)

Has he done anything wrong though ? Fucked an ex girlfriend of an ex teamate -ok wronged his missus, but thats probably about 80% of married men. The racism is alleged and nothing proven. Most footballers think with their cocks-in other news 'Titanic sinks'

His character assasination is nothing more than a journalist creation -most of which support red shite-so fuck em.

Its you who bang on about 'haters' on the forum on the 'lets Come over Messi ' thread. Are you Chels or what ?

A lot!

But Terry is a great player and it's wrong to attribute him what he does in his private life to what he does in the field!

Has he done anything wrong though ? Fucked an ex girlfriend of an ex teamate -ok wronged his missus, but thats probably about 80% of married men. The racism is alleged and nothing proven. Most footballers think with their cocks-in other news 'Titanic sinks'

His character assasination is nothing more than a journalist creation -most of which support red shite-so fuck em.

Its you who bang on about 'haters' on the forum on the 'lets Come over Messi ' thread. Are you Chels or what ?

Exactly. Summed it up perfectly. Can anyone tell me what JT has actually done wrong apart from those things mentioned above? I'd love to know. Too many let the media shape their opinion, when we all know that there is a general dislike towards us.

How many here actually know JT? How the fuck do you know he's a knob? FFS.

Hope you aren't serious.

I couldn't be more serious.

Ugly act? That act wasn't ugly a bit pathetic but not ugly. He barely even touched Sanchéz and maybe it's my rugby background talking but that wasn't a red card in my eyes. André Villas-Boas used to hit the players harder on the bum when they were subbed off.

Should we wait untill a player breaks into little peace another one, to say whether it is an ugly act or not ? No. The intention was ugly.

@ Ollie : I am not arguing over the fact whether he should have been allowed to lift the trophy or not. It's all about the way how he did it : wearing the shirt like he had played... Cringeworthy. I could have said the same about the cod-eating-hipster, Ramires and Ivanovic. Though I decided to only speak about Terry because he is supposed to be a Chelsea legend, to the dude who represents us as captain. I am not challenging their right to lift the cup. The bottom line is that a sober jogging suit with the Chelsea emblem would have been enough.

Over the course of the past few years, his football level hasn't been transcendent at all, plus he brought bad publicity over Chelsea through scandals : his mother stealing cloths, his father selling muchacha, him cheating on his wife, him being involved in a racist row... Am I judging what he did ? Not at all. He could fuck whoever he wants to, I don't give a flying fuck. He could have sexual intercourse with his own mum, nothing will change in my opinion. Is he a culprit or a victim ? I have little interest in it. I am only looking toward the result : and what I see is that Chelsea has suffered from it.

I am not supporting Mister John Terry, nor Frank Lampard, and neither mister X. I am supporting Chelsea. Therefore, if into my - beautiful - eyes, if a player has a behaviour, or does something which can affect Chelsea in a negative way, then I'll tell what I think about him. This player could be a legend, Roman's son or the Christ himself, it won't change the slightest thing. Nobody's untouchable - nor should be.

We, as football fans, are good to get on the back of another club's player when he does something wrong. Though, when it comes to our own players, we worship them as if they were the pastor Jim Jones, and say it is only because other fans are jealous or stuff. A bit of consistency would be welcomed : « clean up your own back yard ».

Nice of you to stop by. :)

Thanks.

I couldn't be more serious.

Should we wait untill a player breaks into little peace another one, to say whether it is an ugly act or not ? No. The intention was ugly.

@ Ollie : I am not arguing over the fact whether he should have been allowed to lift the trophy or not. It's all about the way how he did it : wearing the shirt like he had played... Cringeworthy. I could have said the same about the cod-eating-hipster, Ramires and Ivanovic. Though I decided to only speak about Terry because he is supposed to be a Chelsea legend, to the dude who represents us as captain. I am not challenging their right to lift the cup. The bottom line is that a sober jogging suit with the Chelsea emblem would have been enough.

Over the course of the past few years, his football level hasn't been transcendent at all, plus he brought bad publicity over Chelsea through scandals : his mother stealing cloths, his father selling muchacha, him cheating on his wife, him being involved in a racist row... Am I judging what he did ? Not at all. He could fuck whoever he wants to, I don't give a flying fuck. He could have sexual intercourse with his own mum, nothing will change in my opinion. Is he a culprit or a victim ? I have little interest in it. I am only looking toward the result : and what I see is that Chelsea has suffered from it.

I am not supporting Mister John Terry, nor Frank Lampard, and neither mister X. I am supporting Chelsea. Therefore, if into my - beautiful - eyes, if a player has a behaviour, or does something which can affect Chelsea in a negative way, then I'll tell what I think about him. This player could be a legend, Roman's son or the Christ himself, it won't change the slightest thing. Nobody's untouchable - nor should be.

We, as football fans, are good to get on the back of another club's player when he does something wrong. Though, when it comes to our own players, we worship them as if they were the pastor Jim Jones, and say it is only because other fans are jealous or stuff. A bit of consistency would be welcomed : « clean up your own back yard ».

I agree with a lot of what you said there mate, but it was not his desire to wear the outfit. Terry and the other suspended players were instructed by UEFA to wear their uniforms so that the celebrations would look better, same would have happened with Alaba and co. had Bayern won.

That doesn't take away that what he did in the semis was about the worse thing I've seen any captain do. If I were the manager, I would seriously think about taking his arm-band away.

I agree with a lot of what you said there mate, but it was not his desire to wear the outfit. Terry and the other suspended players were instructed by UEFA to wear their uniforms so that the celebrations would look better, same would have happened with Alaba and co. had Bayern won.

That doesn't take away that what he did in the semis was about the worse thing I've seen any captain do. If I were the manager, I would seriously think about taking his arm-band away.

Terry is Chelsea's leader, armband or no. His influence at the club is incredible, it would be utter madness to make anyone else Captain imo.

Terry is Chelsea's leader, armband or no. His influence at the club is incredible, it would be utter madness to make anyone else Captain imo.

Perhaps, but your captain is the last player you would expect to pull what Terry did, especially considering the time and place and score.

Over the course of the past few years, his football level hasn't been transcendent at all, plus he brought bad publicity over Chelsea through scandals : his mother stealing cloths, his father selling muchacha

You can't choose your parents. It's not right to blame John for that. The only reason why the media picked it up is because they were John's parents, they wanted to destroy his persona through them, and it's worked, even on our own fans.

Perhaps, but your captain is the last player you would expect to pull what Terry did, especially considering the time and place and score.

So, let's take away the captain's armband over one bad incident and ignore all the good he's ever done for the club? Right.

Some of you guys (not you per se) are sounding like opposition fans.

So, let's take away the captain's armband over one bad incident and ignore all the good he's ever done for the club? Right.

Some of you guys (not you per se) are sounding like opposition fans.

I said that if I was a manager I would think about it. For the record, Terry is my favorite current Chelsea player, I don't want to see him lose the captaincy. But it's not the amount of mistakes, it was the nature and timing as I said. It was not something that was unavoidable, it was not even something done in the heat of the moment, it was just plain stupid. Even if he is one of the best captains (on the pitch) in the world, a manager just has to put his captaincy into question when he intentionally does something that destructive to the team.

I said that if I was a manager I would think about it. For the record, Terry is my favorite current Chelsea player, I don't want to see him lose the captaincy. But it's not the amount of mistakes, it was the nature and timing as I said. It was not something that was unavoidable, it was not even something done in the heat of the moment, it was just plain stupid. Even if he is one of the best captains (on the pitch) in the world, a manager just has to put his captaincy into question when he intentionally does something that destructive to the team.

It's possible that Di Matteo thought about that, but decided not to act on knee-jerk reaction and let him remedy it. I don't think taking his captaincy away would do any good to the dressing room. He has been demoted already twice for England, it would devastate him and his camp (the majority) in the team even more. Furthermore, it would once again put Chelsea in the spotlight for all the wrong reasons. By letting him keep the armband, they let it be what it was - a stupid and soon to be forgotten situation. Had he been demoted, it would have generated so many negative stories about Chelsea and put too much spotlight on him, the new captain and the whole club, that it would ultimately interfere with normal gameplay and delicate transitional period.

Having said that, I can see him losing the captaincy if he's found guilty in court. The club might be waiting for the verdict, if he's found guilty, they might consider it dangerous for the club's global image to keep him as their representative face. But if he's found not guilty, then there is no reason to poke the beehive any longer. Let both occasions sink into the past and rely on Terry having learned from his mistakes.

John Terry racism trial legal team mull 'bad character' bid

John Terry's legal team might make a bad character application against Anton Ferdinand during his racism trial, a court has heard.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-18578637?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter