John Terry

DavidEU

Suarez got a 12 match ban if I remember correctly, Terry will probably get something similar if found guilty.

he got 8 matches.dont get how him and JT got/will get such sentences when Ben Thatcher years back got 6 for smashing Mendes that time.

See what happens but think we will be without him for a while

Ashley Cole to Ferdinand after game: 'You can't talk to [Terry] like that. Ferdinand: 'If he's willing to give it out, he has to take it'

Ferdinand to FA admits saying to Terry: 'How can you call me a c***, you shagged your team-mate's missus, you're the c***'

Terry asked Ashley Cole to call Ferdinand in to meet him after QPR v CFC game in Oct 2011

I personally don't see why the use of one word makes John Terrys statement worse than what Rio :wank2: said. I think John terry deserves i nice 2500 pound fine something that would matter as much to him as losing 10p. End of. (Actually fuck that, John terry should get no fine as he is innocent). Then he can tell the judge that he can also F*** off. And then go up to rio and Anton and start doing :dance: and :getin:blue%20scalf.gif

Ferdinand initiated the argument and aggravated Terry and Terry reacted. He'll get found not guilty me thinks..

Exactly! If what have been said in the court are all true, Ferdinand should be the one found guilty and JT has every fucking rights to fight back.