Jump to content
Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

The Conte Thread


 Share
Followers 3

Recommended Posts

On ‎15‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 9:36 PM, xPetrCechx said:

20799397_10210341997094791_6453042794144084351_n.jpg

20883090_10210341997054790_4081992318018610141_n.jpg

LOL 120m for mediocre players and they are surprised that Conte is not convinced? Every market section the same story and the same promises not kept. It's a miracle they've bought Morata

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello, I am a Juventus italian fan and maybe I can help you to understand which kind of coach Conte is...(sorry for my english, I hope you will understand) When he arrived in Juventus, he fo

I think the fact that we stuck to our principles, pressing them high up the pitch in spurts throughout the game and more importantly, passing out from the back, even with a few mistakes (note - it goe

Posted Images

god this summer has been bad for Conte/Chelsea. Feels like he will be gone next summer. Conte is definitely a temperamental manager on the transfer front that much is known, I think he was trying to be positive last year hoping he would prove himself then they would have to back him which hasn't happened. Frustrating for him and for the Club. Not a good environment at the moment. Feels like no matter who they bring in now he wont be happy cause they left it so late he wont be able to work with them on "His idea of football" 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, akgw13 said:

god this summer has been bad for Conte/Chelsea. Feels like he will be gone next summer. Conte is definitely a temperamental manager on the transfer front that much is known, I think he was trying to be positive last year hoping he would prove himself then they would have to back him which hasn't happened. Frustrating for him and for the Club. Not a good environment at the moment. Feels like no matter who they bring in now he wont be happy cause they left it so late he wont be able to work with them on "His idea of football" 

Conte wants win. He will fight in all the ways possible to do it. You do not have to worry about his commitment. If the team follows him, Chelsea could also win the PL again(it would be a new miracle but never say never) but for the CL will be impossible too few players for four competitions.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, AlesJuve said:

Conte wants win. He will fight in all the ways possible to do it. You do not have to worry about his commitment. If the team follows him, Chelsea could also win the PL again(it would be a new miracle but never say never) but for the CL will be impossible too few players for four competitions.

I don't doubt that Conte will fight with all he has got to win trophies. My point is its a shame we didn't back him with enough to give him a fair fight.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jernej93 said:

I wonder how will media react when we beat Spurs :) 

 

Oh there are articles for that too (like on ESPN blogs)..saying that even if we were to win against the odds, it would be simply papering over the cracks.

Lets face it, there is nothing Chelsea can do right in the eyes of the media at the moment.

Despite Morata's debut goal, they will continue to write about how we screwed up this transfer window by missing out on Lukaku.

We signed Bakayoko, but they will keep talking about how we let go off Matic without any replacement. Completely blind. So blind that they even mix up pictures of Bakayoko and Rudiger on a regular basis in their articles.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Antonio Conte says following two red cards last game, the team must be focussed on the game on Sunday and must not find excuses. #CFC

Conte says at this moment it is not simple but we must be strong to face this situation. #CFC

Conte reports that Eden Hazard is improving but to be fully fit he needs time. #CFC

Conte adds that Bakayoko is not at the top of his fitness but could be available for Sunday's game. #CFC

Conte reports that Pedro trained today but felt pain in his ankle so is a doubt for this weekend's game. #CFC

Conte says Tottenham have been doing a good job and have created a good basis. He says Chelsea must do the same in creating a basis. #CFC

Conte adds he wants to help his club to create the same type of solid foundations. #CFC

Conte says his team selections are influenced by giving himself the options to change things during a game if necessary. #CFC

Conte says throughout his career he has never found easy situations but he is ready to work, a verb he admits he uses a lot! #CFC

Conte asserts that he is not worried about finding solutions for this weekend's game and he thinks the team will play a good match. #CFC

Conte says he trusts Andreas Christensen and he is a player showing good personality who is ready to play for Chelsea. #CFC

That is all from Antonio Conte's conference here

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NiclasCFC said:

Love it.

The happiest he has looked since May!

By the way, has anyone noticed he has stopped moaning about lack of signings/squad depth in the last week or two?

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Jason said:

The happiest he has looked since May!

By the way, has anyone noticed he has stopped moaning about lack of signings/squad depth in the last week or two?

I think Hazard and Bakayoko returning and being nearly ready have eased his mind a bit. Or he's just accepted that it's very unlikely more quality is coming in and has come to grips with it.

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...