The Conte Thread

On 7/25/2017 at 6:04 PM, Fernando said:

Courtois

Azpi/Rudgier - David Luiz/Andreas - Cahill/new Cb - Alonso/new 

Bakayoko - Kante

Pedro - Fabregas - Morata - Hazard

this formation looks like 4-2-3-1... Bcoz morata will move forward and will wait for fabregas to give a through ball...

Chelsea in transfer talks ‘every day’ – Conte

http://punchng.com/chelsea-in-transfer-talks-every-day-conte/

Love to see the itinerary planner for our board lol

CONTE: TRANSFER TALKS EVERY DAY

Antonio Conte says he is involved in daily discussions with Chelsea'sboard over how to strengthen his squad ahead of the new season.

"With the club we speak every day about the way to strengthen this team and the squad," Conte said during Chelsea's visit to Singapore.

"The club knows very well which is my idea and where are the positions to strengthen, and if this is possible, it is okay. If not, we continue this way."

He's spot on there. We aren't currently near Bayern's level. 

Yet another instance where Conte is trying to get our board to take the hint. We're still a long way from the elite and they need to get more quality in. We're now only a few weeks from the season starting and are threadbare in multiple areas. 

I dread seeing us lining up against Bayern/Juve/Real Madrid/Barca and even the second tier European clubs on our level like Atleti/PSG with Alonso and Moses in our XI. Cahill, too. If Hazard and Morata aren't in world class form I fear many of those sides would blow us away by exploiting these average players.

15 minutes ago, Chelsea4 said:

It's clear that he wants more signings but he won't get them.

18 minutes ago, Tautvix said:

I think Conte is again trying to put pressure on board. But he is right anyway...

I agree lads but the board needs to tight up the purse strings for this new stadium I'm reading reports that we have to get a loan out to pay for the new stadium ffs 

1 hour ago, Pizy said:

He's spot on there. We aren't currently near Bayern's level. 

Were we in same level of Barcelona B. Munich in 2012?? For me u need a bit of luck to win the CL not always the best team on paper win the CL 

12 hours ago, the wes said:

Were we in same level of Barcelona B. Munich in 2012?? For me u need a bit of luck to win the CL not always the best team on paper win the CL 

U neee luck obviously but we were realy competitive and in top4 2007-2010. Thats why we were very high in pl and cl those years. Consistency. After that we might win CL in 2012 but that was big one off because we finished 6th in league that year and our Cl record since is not realy impressive anymore like it was pre 2010. 

This is why I have come to the conclusion that to me Pochetino is the best coach in the league. 

While Pep, Mourinho and Conte moan about not having enough bought players, Pochetino works with what he has and brings through youth. 

Not only that, you can see the identity that Pochetino has brought to the team.