The Mourinho Thread

Serious question. How do you use the "ignore list" feature? Can't seem to find it anywhere.

- Click your profile dropdown up in the top right next to the message icon.

- Click 'Manage Ignore Prefs' at the bottom

- Type in 'The only place to be'

- Have a happier life :)

There's an ignore list???? Do tell!!!

if you click on your profile (at the top right) you will see a "manage ignore prefs" click it and scroll down to the add a new user to the list and type the username of whomever you wish to ignore and don't forget to tick the ignore post, signature and messages boxes and click save changes a s the final step. You can thank me later.

I'm shocked that the rest of the rags haven't picked up on this story and blown in way out of proportion like they did the Hazard one. Since it's only the Daily Fail who are the biggest anti-Chelsea site out there I'm paying it no attention.

actually the same article has been posted by 5 different posters now.

actually the same article has been posted by 5 different posters now.

I mean other papers and journalists on twitter. I haven't seen any of the popular journo's crying and bitching about it like they were the Hazard non-story.

I have a hard time believing it myself. This is the sort of thing that he'd say a few weeks back when the title was still very much on, but I can't see José embarrassing a couple of players yesterday. Normal Daily Fail bullshit.

People were always going to be a little frustrated after yesterday's performance and tomo nailed it. I shouldn't have reacted perhaps as I did but if people like lionsden and excalibur want to keep shitting on the team then I have no problem with giving them the chance to put their money where their mouth is.

I agree and that was partly my fault, although I still think there are a few cunts on here who seem to revel in moaning about the team at any opportunity. It's almost like it's more important for them to be proven right in a small way than it is for the club to do well. I'm quite happy to admit Jose has proven me wrong as have a few of the players (thanks to dee's efforts I was reminded that there was a time when players like Azpi and Cahill had question marks about them).

But that's what he does. That's what we as a club do. It's why I put that bet up because I see the problems in the club like others do but I don't harp on about them constantly or glory in them. I look at the guy on the bench and I have faith in him, but faith requires patience and support and I think that's what a few members on here lack.

If I come off as sanctimonious in criticising them then that's kinda tough but I've got very little time for people who constantly look for the negatives and don't celebrate the positives. And there are a fuckload of positives about this club at the moment.

Yes it gets a bit boring sometimes all this back and forth but there's no problem you defending what you believe in. As well there's no problem with those that defend their idea when they criticized Mourinho.

It was actually a comedy show going through the last few pages. :-)

What I don't agree on is you having a go at people because they don't go to games.

Totally uncool and uncalled for.

Mourinho fan boys wont accept he had a worse season that Benitez who not only had a terrible squad, but did not spend 100 million and was constantly under pressure from the fans. Playing style wise we have even regressed. Dont tell me Benitez did not win game becasue he won against Man Utd, Arsenal, Drew at Liverpool, Tottenham who had Bale, won the europa league with an injured Hazard and no bench cover, played on the counter just as Mou seems to play and overall his football was much better on the eye compared to this rubbish Mourinho has had us endure all season. I honestly wish we still had Carlo, he was not a drama queen, played good football and promoted the youth players too.

09-10 yes, but you can't seriously be suggesting what he served up in 10-11 was anything close to good football, surely?. It was static, lethargic and devoid of anything positive, worse than anything we saw under Mou, Benitez, Scolari or AVB.

This day keeps getting weirder. Martin Lipton with a very good level headed article about Jose which I completely agree with!

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/jose-mourinho-danger-football-killing-3497912#.U2d4_ZeW3x4.twitter