The Mourinho Thread

People change over the years.

Roman and Jose quite clearly had a relationship breakdown which led to the latter leaving, but in the years gone by people's perspective changes, and obviously there's has to the point they feel tthey can work together again.
I bet the ill fated full time spell off Robbie was a bit off an eye opener, he played good football (well what the perception off good football is atleast) which culminated in 2 wins out off 9 and one off them was via extra time.
Maybe he use to be obsessed with sexy attacking football back in 2007, people change over time, i didn't mind the tika taka style in 2009, now i can't stand the sight off it.

Jose is the master tactician, plays football according what´s available to him. I let you figure out why he played defensively in many games, in this season.

People change over the years.

Roman and Jose quite clearly had a relationship breakdown which led to the latter leaving, but in the years gone by people's perspective changes, and obviously there's has to the point they feel tthey can work together again.
I bet the ill fated full time spell off Robbie was a bit off an eye opener, he played good football (well what the perception off good football is atleast) which culminated in 2 wins out off 9 and one off them was via extra time.
Maybe he use to be obsessed with sexy attacking football back in 2007, people change over time, i didn't mind the tika taka style in 2009, now i can't stand the sight off it.

Robbie never played good football, he tried to but it was never properly implemented. It was the media that brainwashed people into thinking we/he did which gave birth to the extremely cringe worthy "3 amigos". We were overly reliant on mata for creativity and most of our build up play was dire with the lampard-ramires midfield combo.

My idea of good football was how we played under carlo's 1st season and gullit-vialli

Robbie never played good football, he tried to but it was never properly implemented. It was the media that brainwashed people into thinking we/he did which gave birth to the extremely cringe worthy "3 amigos". We were overly reliant on mata for creativity and most of our build up play was dire with the lampard-ramires midfield combo.

My idea of good football was how we played under carlo's 1st season and gullit-vialli

When the opponents rolled over for us (ala Newcastlem Wolves) we were playing some pretty decent stuff, when teams turned up with a tactical plan, that was when we come unstuck and Robbie got found out.

interview with Mourinho after his first season here.

Thought the first 10 minutes were very interesting cause there were a number of things that popped up that explain what Mourinho has done this season.

Warning Piers Morgan pops up from time to time. I'm truly sorry !

A number of reasons but mainly because it takes more than just buying a few players to develop that style of football, which has ultimately been our approach. And it goes beyond just the manager, it’s an entire club effort and I don’t think we have that*. We’re not a 'philosophy club' like Barcelona so what’s the driving force for us to play a certain style of football? We're just not as committed to the idea of that style of football as other clubs are. The club is however infinitely more committed to winning trophies.

*Our youth/u21 teams are technically very, very good but if we're being honest we know they're not going to play for the first team. We'll continue to buy players that allow us to compete in the here and now because that's what the club cares about more than anything.

I agree with some of this but what annoys me is the how the likes of Jose,emenalo and Gourlay tries to insult people's intelligence by promoting the idea that we are looking to take on a new identity in regards to playing style and that we are totally committed to youth development and integration.

As far as the strategy taking a while to implement goes, I have to disagree given the relatively short and almost instant impact managers like Rodgers,Martinez and Pochettino have had on their respective teams philosophy and style of play. it doesn't always take as long as it's usually made out as long as the manager is fully committed.

A number of reasons but mainly because it takes more than just buying a few players to develop that style of football, which has ultimately been our approach. And it goes beyond just the manager, it’s an entire club effort and I don’t think we have that*. We’re not a 'philosophy club' like Barcelona so what’s the driving force for us to play a certain style of football? We're just not as committed to the idea of that style of football as other clubs are. The club is however infinitely more committed to winning trophies.

*Our youth/u21 teams are technically very, very good but if we're being honest we know they're not going to play for the first team. We'll continue to buy players that allow us to compete in the here and now because that's what the club cares about more than anything.

agree with that...technically they are very good...whenever i watch u21 i was very impressed with them ...they are playing from the back...i am happy with the way they are playing...hopefully they develop and get into first team...

Let's get a plane up.......Jose out banner.....

No chance. The people bitching and moaning haven't got the balls to do something like that because deep down they probably admit that this club is finally moving in the right direction even when they're wanking over the 2009/2010 dvd and longing for the days we were a glorified cup team in the late-90s.

This club under Jose leadership has done an admirable job. There is no doubt in my mind.

If Roman approves his notion to field the B team against liverscums, he will do it, gladly.

Those who think, Chelsea has got any chance against Liverpoops on Sunday are very naive. The PL title has been set up by FA cunts months ago. Just watch the reruns of the games, it´s all there, the refs & all.

Remember Jose when he leaned over to talk to Sunderland´s coach after the game? What do you think he was telling him? Lol.

What did actually Mourinho do this time? Missed most of the game but the only thing I saw was him holding back Faria when he went furious.

He made sarcastic comments towards the referee in the post match interview. My word you can't say fucking anything. He might as well just stand there with tape over his mouth from now on. Fucking cunts the F.A! Cunts!!