The Mourinho Thread

For everyone who claims Mourinho is extremely defensive-minded - we played with 3 strikers today when we needed to score.

the truth, he is and probably always be very defensive minded coach

tonight we see this team is actually have decent potential to be attacking team, controlled the game, to push opposition team, being proactive even against big team and top player

not just forcing opposition team to make mistake and too much relied on flash counter attack

sometimes i think, mourinho little bit wasting our potensial attacking quality

by making this team too much conservative and defensive team in so many games against top team, mostly when we not play at home

Is all because mourinho philosophy, but when he forced to change his approach like this game,

the team itself show when the mentality is there , the team have some capabilities and potential to play more proactive football

Reached his 8th semifinal as a manager becoming the most in history to reach that stage as a manager after surpassing Ferguson (7).

And SKY this morning not pulling any punches and showing how poor Jose has been in CL semi-finals......Last night really annoyed them.......I love it.

If we get Barcelona and beat them, you can expect much more than that.

Especially if we do it at Camp Nou.

That scene of Jose running round the Camp Nou with Inter Milan after the 2010 semi finals is one of my favourite non Chelsea champions league moments!

But...but...but....the football isn't pretty enough. :wank2:

It's always funny to see the same faces pop up after a bad result, but stay under their rocks when the greatest manager in the world once again proves why he's the greatest manager in the world.

As others have said, have it you fuckers. :yes:

It's always that fucker from Argentina talking shit all the time, and of course miserable as fuck Henrique.

And SKY this morning not pulling any punches and showing how poor Jose has been in CL semi-finals......Last night really annoyed them.......I love it.

more likely "Sky was in mourning"... :)

Don't think they really hate Mourinho, but rather some of the new money from PSG spilled over a few places (including news) and they are "feeling" "poorer" I mean "bad" because PSG is out.

To be fair, the gray-haired guy from bein sports (barca fan forget his name) said he thought Chelsea would still pull it off prior to the match (on monday night).