The Mourinho Thread

The season isn't over...

And that does not take away what he has won...

I am waiting for his achievements during this season, patiently.

Whatever was before, admirable feats, but what has he done, lately?

I do not think, it is necessary for him to talk nonsense at PC.

I am waiting for his achievements during this season, patiently.

Whatever was before, admirable feats, but what has he done, lately?

I do not think, it is necessary for him to talk nonsense at PC.

He's guided a team filled with potholes to a quarter final and 3rd spot . He's in a position where he can mathematically win two trophies. Doesn't make sense in judging him before the season's over and we mathematically have no chance in winning trophies.

He always did, always has and always will. One of the many reasons people love him and obviously hate him. For him it's necessary. To quote him, the game starts from the press conference and not at the whistle that announces kick-off.

I can only see Bushman's posts when people quote him but wow, who doesn't know how to use a comma correctly?

Do you know how to use commas?

In the above sentence, you forgot to add a comma after " him, wow. "

Am I sniveling about it, like you?

He's guided a team filled with potholes to a quarter final and 3rd spot . He's in a position where he can mathematically win two trophies. Doesn't make sense in judging him before the season's over and we mathematically have no chance in winning trophies.

He always did, always has and always will. One of the many reasons people love him and obviously hate him. For him it's necessary. To quote him, the game starts from the press conference and not at the whistle that announces kick-off.

Have I judged him for his work? Read the fucking posting.

I judged him on his drivels during the PC.

So far in this season?

I just replied to that too,

He's guided a team filled with potholes to a quarter final and 3rd spot . He's in a position where he can mathematically win two trophies. Doesn't make sense in judging him before the season's over and we mathematically have no chance in winning trophies

To you that´s enough to end up 3rd?

This season, yes. I never expected us to challenge for the title. But neither did I expect us to lose out on the FA Cup, which I was sure we would win. However we still have a chance at winning the title, like I said.

Next season, anything other than the title would be a disappointment, Jose's raised expectations.

This season, yes. I never expected us to challenge for the title. But neither did I expect us to lose out on the FA Cup, which I was sure we would win. However we still have a chance at winning the title, like I said.

Next season, anything other than the title would be a disappointment, Jose's raised expectations.

Well, let me give you my opinion. A couple of weeks ago, Chelsea had a chance to increase their lead in the PL. We both know how it all ended. A squandered chance by the team. So close, but so far now.

Now, he says Chelsea is ready to challenge for the title? Lol.

Anyway, whatever happens, we will see later.

As I said & let me repeat, Jose is a great coach, but he should do the talking on the pitch & not at PC.

There he talks shit most of the times. See you.

Well, let me give you my opinion. A couple of weeks ago, Chelsea had a chance to increase their lead in the PL. We both know how it all ended. A squandered chance by the team. So close, but so far now.

Now, he says Chelsea is ready to challenge for the title? Lol.

Anyway, whatever happens, we will see later.

As I said & let me repeat, Jose is a great coach, but he should do the talking on the pitch & not at PC.

There he talks shit most of the times. See you.

Just cause we had a chance then doesn't mean its over. United were 8 clear and gave it away to City on goal difference. Football isn't all about that once chance.

That shit or drivel, is one of the reason's he's successful.

Just cause we had a chance then doesn't mean its over. United were 8 clear and gave it away to City on goal difference. Football isn't all about that once chance.

That shit or drivel, is one of the reason's he's successful.

To be ahead by 7 points that chance must not be missed. Football is about converting your chances.

His drivel, I can do without.