The Mourinho Thread

Mourinho vs Ancelotti/Simione/Pep

If we win the CL he has to be 1 of the greatest manager in FOOTBALL HISTORY and no1 in the world atm no doubt. But I would say Simione is the best atm, working miracle with Atletico. They could have won like 6-2 tonight.

Of course you would post that. He is representing your country

Of course you would post that. He is representing your country

Naaa I am not bias toward him, I always believe before today it was Jose vs Pep for that no1 spot until recent weeks Simione is making Atletico nearly impossible to beat. If they won the double this season that would have to be up there with one of the greatest managerial story in football history.

Naaa I am not bias toward him, I always believe before today it was Jose vs Pep for that no1 spot until recent weeks Simione is making Atletico nearly impossible to beat. If they won the double this season that would have to be up there with one of the greatest managerial story in football history.

TBF they have been playing Champagne Footie for the past couple of years now. Do you remember the 2012 UEFA SuperCup? CFC fans still remember

TBF they have been playing Champagne Footie for the past couple of years now. Do you remember the 2012 UEFA SuperCup? CFC fans still remember

Yes that is why I came to this conclusion, he proved that he isn't some one hit wonder manager and actually show his talent through his team's progress

Yes that is why I came to this conclusion, he proved that he isn't some one hit wonder manager and actually show his talent through his team's progress

I thought he was doing well in his previous endeavors. I thought he did well w/ El Ciclón. Of course I am bias. I like El Ciclón. Checkout his achievements as a Manager:

Estudiantes River Plate Atlético Madrid

wow that's insane.... only thinking about it... I can't get my mind around it. It's out of this world. FIVE consecutive SF in UCL?

And people don't know why he's the special one?

We're lucky to have this man.

He is 2/8 in the semis though! :ph34r::Goober:

Honestly, give it a break.

What? It is a fact. Jose is a great tactician and manager like many have already said but no need to exaggerate unimportant facts to make him seem even more legendary. Then now if we don't win anything this season people will start to point toward these things to back up their claims that we didn't fail this season.