The Mourinho Thread

Finished reading "I am Zlatan".

"Man management" in the English dictionary should be described as "Jose Mourinho". Simple as that.

man management - noun - the control and organization of people who work in a business or organization Jose Mourinho

Great reading BTW. Not a day goes by without finding out another great player that hates Guardiola. So glad Roman gave up o signing him. Or he refused signing for Chelsea. Either way, great decision.

I reckon that's because Pep is rather ruthless - e.g. getting rid of Deco/Eto'o/Ronaldinho and using Messi up front rather than Ibra. Eto'o and Ibra obviously didn't appreciate this ruthlessness but I doubt Guardiola gives a shit given that his Barcelona side was one of the best teams ever. I'm sure Jose and Pep both have their fair share of haters and admirers among their former/current players.

Fuck Guardiola, he is good, but overrated. He had best barca ever and now moved to best club in europe. Not too hard to win trophies...

And his teams play most boring football...everyone hates tikitaka, even barca fans are saying its time for change...

Im happy we didnt brought Guardiola, but Mourinho.

Yep can beat the Big Boys but lose to the relegation fodder. Since I have been following CFC it's always been like that. Don't know why.

Since the mid 90's it's improved, and since 2004 improved even more. Right now there's just this small weakness away from home, especially in Europe.

Liverpool winning the league would be the worst thing to happen not just in football but society.

It honestly sickens me when i listen to pundits go on about how "great" there supporters are, i wonder if they will have the same opinion if they walked out at lime street as an away fan.

Millwall get stick, but atleast they accept and embrase what they are (no one likes us. we don't care), Liverpool pose as some club steeped in class and morals, when underneath the layers they are just as bad as Millwall, if not worse.

That club are scum, from top to bottom, them winning the league will be the worse thing to happen not just to football but society in general!!!!!!

I hate Arsenal and Spurs on a football level, i hate Liverpool on every level.

Hazard, Schurrle, Oscar, Willian, Azpi, Ivan, JT, Cahill, Lamps, Rami, Matic, Luiz, Mikel, Cole, Salah, Eto'o, Nando, Ba, Cech, Jose your tactics will play a big part (insert any other player likely to play at Anfield, coaching staff Rui Faria, Eva, Holland, board room aswell Gourlay, Buck, ROMAN included) please one of you end those bastards title dreams when we go to Anfield, please!!!!!!!! if you do i will never criticize you ever, ever, again. especially if one of the PL and CL or both come too.

:clap:

Fuck Guardiola, he is good, but overrated. He had best barca ever and now moved to best club in europe. Not too hard to win trophies...

And his teams play most boring football...everyone hates tikitaka, even barca fans are saying its time for change...

Im happy we didnt brought Guardiola, but Mourinho.

Guardiola would never come here, he's not naive like AVB.. he knows we haven't got the players to implement his style of football. And with FFP, it simply wouldn't be possible to sign a new squad. And unlike Jose, Pep is completely unproven in the PL, he'd be under pressure from Roman and the media.. even more so than at Barca.

I know it's Goal.com, but their table of how things could turn out to be in the end seems rather realistic.

Link: http://www.goal.com/en/news/1717/editorial/2014/04/11/4746062/liverpool-manchester-city-or-chelsea-who-will-win-the?ICID=CP_96

If if if if...football is fun because its unpredictable.

Liverpool winning the league would be the worst thing to happen not just in football but society.

It honestly sickens me when i listen to pundits go on about how "great" there supporters are, i wonder if they will have the same opinion if they walked out at lime street as an away fan.

Millwall get stick, but atleast they accept and embrase what they are (no one likes us. we don't care), Liverpool pose as some club steeped in class and morals, when underneath the layers they are just as bad as Millwall, if not worse.

That club are scum, from top to bottom, them winning the league will be the worse thing to happen not just to football but society in general!!!!!!

I hate Arsenal and Spurs on a football level, i hate Liverpool on every level.

Hazard, Schurrle, Oscar, Willian, Azpi, Ivan, JT, Cahill, Lamps, Rami, Matic, Luiz, Mikel, Cole, Salah, Eto'o, Nando, Ba, Cech, Jose your tactics will play a big part (insert any other player likely to play at Anfield, coaching staff Rui Faria, Eva, Holland, board room aswell Gourlay, Buck, ROMAN included) please one of you end those bastards title dreams when we go to Anfield, please!!!!!!!! if you do i will never criticize you ever, ever, again. especially if one of the PL and CL or both come too.

They aint even won it yet and the papers are going bloody mental!Win it for Stevie G fuck off!!Penalty every game at the moment and just the smugness and we should all get behind them and be all happy and clappy and be sad if they dont win and just pure blehhhhhh

Moving country if they win lol....they'll probably have a country wide trophy parade

The whole fining after Villa..we knew it was coming but still..if the ref wasnt crap he wouldn't have reacted the way he did!Just goes in never ending circles...ref crap...manager reacts...fined..ref is crap...

Manuel Pellegrini has claimed that a Premier League title win for Chelsea would be very disappointing for football, for fans, for everyone

In a dig at his long-time rival Jose Mourinho, Manchester City manager Manuel Pellegrini said that attack-minded teams such as his and Liverpool deserve to be rewarded for their approach.

Liverpool, who play City at Anfield on Sunday, have scored 90 league goals in 33 games this season while their Manchester title rivals have 84 from 31. Second-placed Chelsea have struck 65 times in their 33 matches ahead of their trip to Swansea today, and the prospect of Mourinhos side winning the league prompted a stinging response from Pellegrini.

It would be very disappointing, for football, for the fans, for everyone, he said. I think that the most attractive football, the more goals you can score, should be rewarded.

Im not saying its not important to defend very well. Football is attacking and defending. But I think that big teams must play as big teams.

In general, Pellegrini has shied away from controversial comments since succeeding Roberto Mancini last summer. But Mourinho has repeatedly proved able to get under his skin.

The Portuguese, who succeeded Pellegrini at Real Madrid, has claimed City should win the title this season with their squad while Pellegrini has ridiculed the Chelsea managers attempts to portray his team as a little horse.

Pellegrinis outburst is likely to further antagonise that relationship, and the Chilean also risked his relations with Brendan Rodgers, the Liverpool manager, by claiming both he and Mourinho were wrong to say they were not under pressure in the title race.

I dont think its true, Pellegrini said. Maybe they are covering for if they dont win the title. But really, I dont think both of the managers feel that that is the reality.

This profession is about pressure. I cant believe being in this profession without pressure. And more important, when you manage important teams, is to have the chance to win the title.

I dont know what their players think, but Im sure if I said to my players we dont have any pressure to win, I dont think that would work.

I dont think the players agree not important players that they dont have a chance of winning the title. Not when they are one point or two points off the top. When they are 10 points away, maybe. But I dont think Chelsea players or Liverpool players believe they dont have pressure to win the title.

City suffered an injury scare on Saturday with captain Vincent Kompany limping out of training. The central defender landed heavily as he challenged for a header but is still expected to be in the squad for todays match although whether he is fit enough to be able to play remains to be seen.

City striker Sergio Agüero is fit to return today and Pellegrini insisted he would not swap the Argentine even for Luis Suárez.

He said: I think a lot of Suárez. He is a great player, not only a striker. He scores goals but he also plays a lot for the team. But if you tell me I could change him for Sergio, Id say no.

Despite Pellegrinis questioning, Chelsea defender Cesar Azpilicueta claimed the heat is on City and Liverpool. We dont have pressure, he said. Those two have the league in their hands.

Uh oh... Shots fired.

Uh oh... Shots fired.

Saw this. Cannot fucking wait for Mourinho's response!

Maybe it'll be muted...or maybe he'll point to the fact we've outplayed them and their 'style' twice in the league, especially at the Ethiad. Or perhaps he'll compare records and say that the only thing disappointing is not winning trophies. Or get personal and compare their time at Madrid. Personally, I hope Mourinho just laughs hysterically!

Yeah ok Pellegrini.... so we all know we have to win at Anfield if we are to win it, so if we do win it we will have....

Most points (obviously)

The least goals conceded

Most clean sheets

Beaten Liverpool home and away

Beaten City home and away

Yeah so bad isn't it! Wanker!!

Seriously, comments about us playing "boring" football are getting quite frankly, boring.

Chelsea have more fixtures than anyone else in Europe, and you can't expect them to be playing like ballerinas every match...If our finishing was sharp today, the critics would be at a loss.

We havent lost (yet) to any of top teams (City, United, Lpool, Arsenal, Spurs) in PL this year. Wonderful.

In 2009/10, we havent lost to big four either; we went on to win the title.

------

Downside, Mourinho realy needs to make us better against smaller teams though.

We havent lost (yet) to any of top teams (City, United, Lpool, Arsenal, Spurs) in PL this year. Wonderful.

In 2009/10, we havent lost to big four either; we went on to win the title.

------

Downside, Mourinho realy needs to make us better against smaller teams though.

Are you suggesting we'll end the season by beating Cardiff 8-0 to win the title? :D