The Mourinho Thread

So was mourinho was right with the mata move?

I mean was it as TX said that Roman gave him all the power?

Or was it the board that decides to sell?

Because there's been in the past when ba wanted to leave but mourinho didn't let him because he would have strengthen a rival. Well isn't mata to United the same?

not any more

:Goober:

So was mourinho was right with the mata move?

I mean was it as TX said that Roman gave him all the power?

Or was it the board that decides to sell?

Because there's been in the past when ba wanted to leave but mourinho didn't let him because he would have strengthen a rival. Well isn't mata to United the same?

He said club decided and he agreed. Cant trust his words though

He said club decided and he agreed. Cant trust his words though

So yet again the fool of terminator x getting ahead of himself saying that Roman had given all the power to mourinho.....

It's still the same board calling all the shots and will be like that as long as Roman is at the club!

Jose said in the press conference

"...It's what he wants. It's what he asked us to accept. Chelsea Football Club is proud to act this way, in an open way, in a human way."

I said it last night I knew Mata must have been pushing for the move.

Jose said something about he still thought Mata could have been important for us.

Ah well I am sad but if you don't want to stay and fight for your place but go to Utd with f***** Gollum, don't let the door hit you on the way out. I know you werent playing but you might have got a shot, one of the others could get injured and you could have shined. I am sad. :(

So yet again the fool of terminator x getting ahead of himself saying that Roman had given all the power to mourinho.....

It's still the same board calling all the shots and will be like that as long as Roman is at the club!

Jose clearly has control. If Mourinho wanted to keep Mata, he would of.

Jose clearly has control. If Mourinho wanted to keep Mata, he would of.

No he doesn't.

Because he is contradicting himself.

When ba was about to leave he blocked it because it will strengthen the rival. This Jose had control.

Here mata to United he goes on and state how this club is special letting people go that don't want to be here.

No matter if it strengthen a rival.

Take a look at the deal sturridge to Liverpool. Did the board cared if it strengthen them? No!

Similar here, the money is good they accept.

I don't see the hand of full control from mourinho, but I still see the board having the biggest influence in what happens.

Contrary to what TX will have you believe that mourinho has all the power ala saf. And that's clearly not the case!

I'm so glad Jose came out and said

"It's what he wants. It's what he asked us to accept. Chelsea Football Club is proud to act this way, in an open way, in a human way."

So all the fools can stop saying how hard it must be for him, getting forced out when he wants to stay.

Jose had to block Ba as all he have is him and Etoo with Torres injured. If Etoo got injured we would be. *****

In regarding Mourinho and United, he always seems like a guy that didnt want to burn bridges with them.

Always saying good things about the club, etc...

This is the reason why I always thought he wanted the United job, rather than Chelsea.

In regarding Mourinho and United, he always seems like a guy that didnt want to burn bridges with them.

Always saying good things about the club, etc...

This is the reason why I always thought he wanted the United job, rather than Chelsea.

Well if we start doing bad, Roman is Roman.

No one is secure from the Roman hammer!

Mourinho sold Mata himself by benching him, and because Roman has full faith in Mourinho, it's the player that leaves and not the manager. Player power is dead, there isn't a coach in charge either, we have a manager now and his decisions have consequences because he has the full backing of the club.

Chelsea was a revolving door, a carousel for coaches, that era has ended.

Chelsea is still a revolving door, not because of the players but because of Roman.

I still yet to see this defenite proof that Roman has giving him full power like Fergie.

I still see it as the board doing most of the decisions and Mourinho going a long or giving his thoughts just like most coach in the past.

You need to understand the psychology of it all..

The cold russian had to really swallow his pride to bring Mourinho back in the first place, because it means he was wrong. Mourinho decided not to 'cater' to our superstar or weaken his own vision for the club by doing so, because he had full control, like Ferguson at United.