The Mourinho Thread

It's amusing to see the number of Mourinho fanboys online who behave very much like sychophants rather than a real Chelsea fan whose allegiance should be towards the club rather than this stinker of a manager.

If it is true that the matchgoing fans are increasingly turning against the so-called Special One at the Bournemouth game, that is hope after all at the Bridge.

Hopefully, the Board negotiates a severance package with Mourinho very soon after seeing that the Mourinho-loving blind bats are reducing in number.

We support Mourinho because of Chelsea, we don't support Chelsea because of Mourinho.

We support the one who gave us so much joy and success at his time here, 3 out of our 4 league titles since Roman are won with Jose. Don't forget the 2 League cups, 1 FA cup and 3 CL semi finals. This is the first season that he is really struggling and you're immediately calling for his head and name him '' a stinker of a manager'' , ''clown'' or ''fraud''. Such a disgrace, loyalty isn't in your dictionary.

If we are fanboys and sycophants, then you're fucking piece of plastic and glory hunter.

We'll know one way or the other within days. If we go out of the CL and he still isn't sacked then I think he'll go on to honor his whole contract. That'll finally demonstrate that Roman has complete and unwavering support for José.

I'm really happy that Roman is standing by his man.

But with all due respect, the atmosphere here is getting ridiculous, Fans calling other Fans fanboys or even worse, very bad and no respect whatsoever.

"Standing by" is an euphemism for sharpening the axe until the time is right which 'i reckon is when the match-going fans turn on Mounrinho.

When blind Mourinho followers or fanboys stand by their idol even in the face of relegation due to his stubborness and ego, that is what I would consider a ridiculous situation.

"Standing by" is an euphemism for sharpening the axe until the time is right which 'i reckon is when the match-going fans turn on Mounrinho.

When blind Mourinho followers or fanboys stand by their idol even in the face of relegation due to his stubborness and ego, that is what I would consider a ridiculous situation.

Who is you're favroite person that has ever represented Chelsea? Can be a player or manager.

We support Mourinho because of Chelsea, we don't support Chelsea because of Mourinho.

We support the one who gave us so much joy and success at his time here, 3 out of our 4 league titles since Roman are won with Jose. Don't forget the 2 League cups, 1 FA cup and 3 CL semi finals. This is the first season that he is really struggling and you're immediately calling for his head and name him '' a stinker of a manager'' , ''clown'' or ''fraud''. Such a disgrace, loyalty isn't in your dictionary.

If we are fanboys and sycophants, then you're fucking piece of plastic and glory hunter.

Ah the typical rage exhibited by the fanboys when their Special One is questioned or highlighted for his faults in dragging the club down and not making any changes to rectify the situation.

Two can play at this insult game - take your plastic crap and shove it up your f*cking rear orrifice!

That would be Ray Wilkins

If he returned as gaffer and relegated us, would be a little easier on the crtisism due to him being your favroite? If the answer is yes, then surely you can understand why there's people who are giving the man who's brought home three titles to this club similar type of leniency?

TOP 4 is mission impossible now. Even Alex Ferguson as interim manager can't guarantee it. So the best thing would be to search for a new manager and hire him as soon as possible, then give him the rest of the season to assess the squad and implement a different playing style without setting any huge goals and putting pressure on him. Personally I'd recall a few youth players from loan and play them in the league. Try to win the FA cup at least and have a give us fans a little something to be happy about.

Hopefully we don't relegated in the meantime with Mourinho. :D

We can easily do top 4 If we get rid of the manager. This is one of the worst premier league campaigns I can remember in terms of quality amongst the top guys. City are inconsistent, Utd aren't scoring, Arsenal are riddled with injuries and looks like only Liverpool could go on a decent run. With the players we have we can easily put a run together and grab top four, but the board needs to act and act now. The longer we wait the harder it will become.

Ah the typical rage exhibited by the fanboys when their Special One is questioned or highlighted for his faults in dragging the club down and not making any changes to rectify the situation.

Two can play at this insult game - take your plastic crap and shove it up your f*cking rear orrifice!

I agree with the poster. You might want to see him gone but he doesn't deserve this amount of insult and vitriol. You'd never seen Utd fans insulting Ferguson like this or Liverpool fans insulting dalglish even if those managers were struggling with results because they recognise what he's done for them in the past. Let's give Mourinho that same treatment.

We can easily do top 4 If we get rid of the manager. This is one of the worst premier league campaigns I can remember in terms of quality amongst the top guys. City are inconsistent, Utd aren't scoring, Arsenal are riddled with injuries and looks like only Liverpool could go on a decent run. With the players we have we can easily put a run together and grab top four, but the board needs to act and act now. The longer we wait the harder it will become.

Liverpool on a decent run? I'd back us to do it before they do, they are wildly inconsistent, yes they may have thrashed City and Saints, but in the midst of it they have lost to Palace, Newcastle and narrowly beat a Swansea side on their knees and were dreadful in all three games, yesterday was the worst team.performance by any side this season, and given I've seen every Game we've played, that's saying something.

If he returned as gaffer and relegated us, would be a little easier on the crtisism due to him being your favroite? If the answer is yes, then surely you can understand why there's people who are giving the man who's brought home three titles to this club similar type of leniency?

On the contrary, I am a lot more objecitve than the Mourinho fanboys. I would never want Wilkins as the manager much as I liked him as a player.

Good for Mourinho to have won all those trophies and titles but there comes a time when some managers stop evolving their style and tactics and improvement ceases. Mourinho doesn't have a clue how to improve matters on the pitch now and with his enormous ego, he will insist on his favourites, double pivots, what have you. I can think of LVG being a football manager who has also hit a roadblock and ground to a halt.

Liverpool on a decent run? I'd back us to do it before they do, they are wildly inconsistent, yes they may have thrashed City and Saints, but in the midst of it they have lost to Palace, Newcastle and narrowly beat a Swansea side on their knees and were dreadful in all three games, yesterday was the worst team.performance by any side this season, and given I've seen every Game we've played, that's saying something.

Klopp is a very good manager and still finding his feet. I really wanted him here at Chelsea until the dippers got him. Obviously they'd lose games but they look much more consistent than under Brendan.

On the contrary, I am a lot more objecitve than the Mourinho fanboys. I would never want Wilkins as the manager much as I liked him as a player.

Good for Mourinho to have won all those trophies and titles but there comes a time when some managers stop evolving their style and tactics and improvement ceases. Mourinho doesn't have a clue how to improve matters on the pitch now and with his enormous ego, he will insist on his favourites, double pivots, what have you. I can think of LVG being a football manager who has also hit a roadblock and ground to a halt.

I don't mean you actively want him as manager, but If it ended up happening and he flopped badly, would you like being called a Ray fanboy for not being too harsh on him?