The Mourinho Thread

Hindsight is a wonderful thing isn't it? But as I recall, and I'm sure this has been stated over and over again, Lukaku and KDB chose to leave. Mourinho said a few weeks ago that KdB kept knocking on his door asking to leave.

I don't want to be 'a Belgian defending a Belgian player', but are you sure that's not Mourinho talking crap? I mean if we are going to believe what people are saying at face value, KDB from his side said that Mourinho only talked personally with him twice during his stay here. Is it any wonder then that he wanted to leave?

Unlikely to happen but think Arsenal might be a good fit for him. Perennial underachievers, no one takes them seriously, only won 2 trophies in 10 years etc. Perfect environment for him to create the siege mentality, make them mentally stronger and win big things with them.

He won't last 6 months there, wait until he demands £100m for a team 'reform' and despite what the Arsenal board coming out and plugging the figures out of their ass, they won't do it especially after getting used to over a decade of tight spending under Wenger.

Because if he dropped Hazard & Ivanovic & Matic & Cesc &.... and played with the youth and still lose, people will complain why he played with the kids...

no they wont. MOST of jose's critics on here (lionsden etc), have maintained that jose cant integrate youth.

i myself, have gone over the line cos he cant drop his favourites and the 2 players that i feel are hurting us the most (iva and cesc). and most importantly, baba is a 21 year old professional footballer who played 30 odd league games last season. he would be iva's replacement. mikel/ramires/RLC would be cesc's replacement. i dont even think matic needs replacement. remy/kenedy would be hazard's replacement. and remember, jose sent moses on loan cos he thinks kenedy/traore are good enough as our 5th choice AMs. so it is down to HIM again.

I don't want to be 'a Belgian defending a Belgian player', but are you sure that's not Mourinho talking crap? I mean if we are going to believe what people are saying at face value, KDB from his side said that Mourinho only talked personally with him twice during his stay here. Is it any wonder then that he wanted to leave?

I think I'm more likely to believe him with Lukaku than with KDB to be fair. Lukaku has history. His intial loan spell at Everton was his doing, he was one of three strikers we had and that was alongside Torres and Drogba (I think). Neither of them were scoring after Lukaku went and he could've easily staked his claim there and then.

With KDB, I'm not sure. On one hand you can argue that offer was too good to say no to, so that could've been the board and/or Mou.

Clinton Morrison "Sometimes he talks like he's bigger than the club"

He really does. He thinks he's the messiah and we're lucky to have him. That we should be happy with the shit on the stick football because we're little old Chelsea.

The way he calls himself 'best manager in the club history' is like a boss, almost as if he is challenging the highest members in the club to face him. Do we ever see Sir Alex calling himself 'the best'? Even in his book he didn't mention it once over 30 years.

these last few days there have been no Belgian fans on here .. Im not surprised the abuse they get even from a Mod .. I am sp disappointed we lost KDB ,,Lukaku and Thorgan

just hope we dont lose our Belgian members

But the football though! He can't produce the Arsenal football. There's also the issue of image. I think Arsenal pride themselves as a gentleman's club and don't care for controversy and negativity.

Claude would love him though.

Think they can still play decent football. They have a lot more technical and quality footballers than we do here!

Why do people talk as if Baba is shit? The guy was one of the LBs in the world last season and he still is, I fail to understand this. Baba played against Bayern, Dortmund etc and he excelled. He probably is as good or maybe even better than Azpi when he is given a place in the starting XI.

I am sure they would still 'love to have him' in Paris :ph34r: where he will dominate the league for 10 years even with the players they got and the poor state of the rest of the league.

PSG have a sound foundation, excellent core of players and a great attacking philosophy. their performance in Europe hasn't been bad at all either. I don't see why they would risk what they have for Mourinho. A manager who not only brings chaos and drama to every club he joins but also incapable of playing great free flowing and has shown sharp decline since he left inter milan. Also worth noting is his inability to maintain success at any club in the long run.

They would be an idiot to hire Mourinho.

He really does. He thinks he's the messiah and we're lucky to have him. That we should be happy with the shit on the stick football because we're little old Chelsea.

Well when you have a fanbase that treats him as one, you can hardly blame him for believing it....

I giant fuck you to all you fair weather fans who scream his name when we win and jump all over him when we lose. This man has given so much to the club over the years and has a terrible, shaky patch and all of you are looking for him to get the sack.

Its no wonder we are the laughingstock amongst supporters, so many of you have seen so few winters you aren't tough enough to support the manager, players and club... I love Chelsea football club but the success we've experienced has brought some glory hunting cunts who make me wish I supported a team like Bournemouth or Palace. Our job is to get behind the team! Why is that lost on so many of you? The last thing real supporters do is jump ship at the first sign of bad performances, you lot call the the axe 8 games after we hoisted the trophy. Your insecurity and pathetic club loyalty is embarrassing, instead of jumping all over Jose when we lose give yourself a good look in the mirror then commit suicide losers!

WIN OR LOSE UP THE BLUES!!!

Overreacting much?

Something I've noticed. Mourinho *generally* speaks in 1st person when we're winning and in 3rd person when we're losing.