The Mourinho Thread

Again his post match interview is a big indication that he's delusional. He said we played well in the 2nd half when we hadn't created any decent chance and only had one shot on target (Fabregas shot) until the Ramires wonder strike in the 78th minute. And this against a team that hadn't won any game all season and were considered one of the worst teams this season based on form.

If that's his idea of "playing well" then there's no wonder we have been garbage for 9 months. Since he can't see a terrible/average performance even if it strikes across the face.

And the funny thing is if we had found another goal in the end to win 3-2, there would probably be a few fans who would also consider that a good performance.

...He said it was the worst performance in 7 years.

It's always been a bogey gorund for us. Even when we were shit hot last season we still lost at SJP.

I won't take anything from it - although I don't understand why JT has been dropped instead of Ivanovic.

Klopp has only done it at one club. Don't think he's ready for the top just yet. Liverpool would be a more suitable option.

you're wrong, klopp has done well with two club: Mainz and BVB!

Mou when he arrived at bridge he had done only with Porto!

Again his post match interview is a big indication that he's delusional. He said we played well in the 2nd half when we hadn't created any decent chance and only had one shot on target (Fabregas shot) until the Ramires wonder strike in the 78th minute. And this against a team that hadn't won any game all season and were considered one of the worst teams this season based on form.

If that's his idea of "playing well" then there's no wonder we have been garbage for 9 months. Since he can't see a terrible/average performance even if it strikes across the face.

And the funny thing is if we had found another goal in the end to win 3-2, there would probably be a few fans who would also consider that a good performance.

On the BBC interview he said "you don't have to play well to win games".

It's really no surprise the team plays such shit football 90% of the time. I can count the amount of good team performances this calendar year on one hand.

This is not to say Mourinho isn't at fault for our problems but...

Experiencing a 'bad moment' under managers who aren't Mourinho - Blame players for poor performances/results.

Experiencing a 'bad moment' under Mourinho - Blame Mourinho for poor performances/results.

Experiencing a 'bad moment' under managers who aren't Mourinho - Blame players for poor performances/results.

Experiencing a 'bad moment' under Mourinho - Blame Mourinho for poor performances/results.

What! You saying nobody ever criticised the previous managers?

That is not true.Look at the posts in the Ivanovic thread for instance.There is a lot of criticism about Ivanovics poor performances out there,but the main thing is that Mourinho always gives him more chances instead of benching him.

That is his fault.Why not give another player a chance?Of course,when players play bad and we criticise them,but why does Mourinho not change more.Benching Terry gave us a little bit of more stability.Why not bench Iva?Oscar and Cesc were poor yesterday,but I know that both of them will get more minutes in the next two matches.

If stability means playing shit football then I don't want it.

How does one overcome with it then? I have no problem if you want to sack him. Go ahead do it, and find another manager. We go through the same cycle, and end up calling for his head the moment things turn upside down. And at the end of it, cry for stability. Isn't it a worrying trend? If we once and for all declare our purpose and ambitions as being a club that wants to win full stop, then make it very clear. People cry for youth development, stability and at the same time want the manager's sacked as soon as possible. It makes no sense to me?

On the BBC interview he said "you don't have to play well to win games".

It's really no surprise the team plays such shit football 90% of the time. I can count the amount of good team performances this calendar year on one hand.

Plenty of managers said that sort of stuff.... really nothing new.

How does one overcome with it then? I have no problem if you want to sack him. Go ahead do it, and find another manager. We go through the same cycle, and end up calling for his head the moment things turn upside down. And at the end of it, cry for stability. Isn't it a worrying trend? If we once and for all declare our purpose and ambitions as being a club that wants to win full stop, then make it very clear. People cry for youth development, stability and at the same time want the manager's sacked as soon as possible. It makes no sense to me?

Stability is bullshit. All the top clubs change managers in 3-4 year cycles.

And if you wanted stability why give it to Mourinho of all people? I don't want to watch his shit football for the next 10+ years.

That is not true.Look at the posts in the Ivanovic thread for instance.There is a lot of criticism about Ivanovics poor performances out there,but the main thing is that Mourinho always gives him more chances instead of benching him.

That is his fault.Why not give another player a chance?Of course,when players play bad and we criticise them,but why does Mourinho not change more.Benching Terry gave us a little bit of more stability.Why not bench Iva?Oscar and Cesc were poor yesterday,but I know that both of them will get more minutes in the next two matches.

This.

Compare to previous managers, Mourinho gets a lot more stick than them/players escaping from criticism pretty easily.

Only the obvious culprits are getting blamed but what about the entire squad in general? No blame on them for under-performing? No question as to why they're doing so badly? The least you would expect from players is desire, commitment, hunger but we don't even see much of those from the players these days. Why? They are playing for Chelsea - one of the biggest clubs in the world - and if they can't even at least motivate themselves for match, then they have got some serious issues.

Stability is bullshit. All the top clubs change managers in 3-4 year cycles.

And if you wanted stability why give it to Mourinho of all people? I don't want to watch his shit football for the next 10+ years.

Then thats your pov. Is that what others feel? I don't think so.

That's your opinion, ours differ. Agree to disagree.