The Mourinho Thread

He's right. With that squad and the money they have spent the last few summers.

Just when you think a group of people can't get more banal and childish here's the proof they can. # Arsenal Fans Ruining Social Media Since 2010.

I was honestly shocked when he put Kenedy and RLC on when we were losing against CP. If that isn't change I don't know what is. I think he is trying his best to slowly phase out our low block as well as integrate youngsters without sacrificing results.

People were so concerned about our poor form that we didn't notice it. Hopefully we continue pressing to sustain the high line, attacking with intensity and play compact as a team (attacking together and defending together)

We need more energetic players to keep that going though, so the younger players should be getting more chances.

‘It became apparent that Jose Mourinho had given his word to Roman Abramovich that he would return to Chelsea and that Carlo Ancelotti would succeed him at Real Madrid. We also knew Jurgen Klopp was happy at Borussia Dortmund and would be signing a new contract. Louis van Gaal had undertaken to lead the Dutch attempt to win the 2014 World Cup.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3243983/Sir-Alex-Ferguson-insists-ill-fated-appointment-David-Moyes-Manchester-United-s-job-right-call.html#ixzz3mQ2kdJfi

Mourinho fanboys like you just don't get it, it's the truth buddy. You don't see the big picture only see the short and immediate. I don't like the direction we are going with him, it was the case after winning the double it is the case after our worst start in 30 years. Nothing changes, nothing have occurred or seen to cause paradigm shift.

It is not about moaning it is about wanting the best for the club. That will only occur under a new direction.

Then stick to Tennis. Go watch Wimbledon and wear a suit and a tie., since you are looking for a gentleman's sport.

Such an over the top reaction. Bottom line we won a game against nine men and it could have been a totally different outcome if Costa had been sent off.

I didn't see you give the same excuse when we played twice with ten men and wound up with a not so pleasant result. Like I've said. We know who the real fans are.

We were the better team perhaps but if Costa had been sent off it could have gone either way. It was a better performance when it was 11-11 but after Palace or Everton well anything would have been an improvement. Have we turned the corner i'm not convinced. Ivan and Fabregas were better yesterday but i really am not a fan of Fabregas. He reminds me of that quote about Trevor Brooking by Brian Clough '' He floats like a butterfly and stings like one as well''.

If, if, if, if and if. If only the Chelsea wears red.

I'm always entertained to read people's tactical analysis of our games, or their gameplans going into the next matchup. We should've pushed for a second goal, we should never sit back and keep pushing, why does Mikel even dress he shouldn't be anywhere near the squad. We should attack, we should play a high line, we should press press press, we should go to Newcastle with high intensity football and rip them to shreds.

It's as if Chelsea are the only team on the field and Jose's decisions should be made in this dream world where our tactics are not countered by opposition managers, where other teams don't have strengths that exploit our weaknesses, where our player's mentality and maturity is unquestionable.

Chelsea doesn't play games in a vacuum. There are two teams that are trying to get results. Sometimes Jose's tactics and team selection will suit the supporter's views like the CL game last week, other times we will rant and rave that the guy is an imbecile. I'm not a blind JM lover, the guy makes many questionable decisions where reasonable debate can be had over whether or not he was high at the time or just plain stupid. But I can step back and analyze what his reasoning was for that decision. For the most part, to generalize, he chooses the safe option more than I would like and sometimes it blows up in his face (playing 2 DM's against Everton). When he's wrong, he's wrong, but WHY did he choose that option? if people look beyond the black and white facts and analyze the leadup instead of blindly saying this is what we've got to do and screw off with whatever the other guys are going to do, then the decisions become tougher and it's easier to understand why some head-scratchers happen.

Again, even with all the above things being noted, sometimes he's off in his own world and its indefensible, but let's all keep a little more perspective not just when things are bad, but also when things are good.

Excellent post mate.

why? why cant u simply drop iva?

every time a winger walks by iva, my love for jose dies a bit.

ps - zouma and now RLC and kenedy and baba. youth wise, we are on the right path. on the other hand, it just confirms, that if u r sent on loan, u r dead to jose.