The Mourinho Thread

I thought we had already established that we don't have a squad but a team with little rotation potential. What has changed esp after a quiet transfer window and injuries? Now the idea that the youngsters will come and fix things just does not happen. At least not like this. Don't throw the likes of RLC under the bus...I also cannot believe I am debating the existence of unity and teamwork... It was so very nicely explained on the video above. So what do all top coaches at Chelsea, our top manager and our top players do between games? Play videogames? If the team selection is the main thing then Jose is and has always been useless - should def tell roman might save him a few bucks. :)

Also, New players need to gel in and make positional mistakes in relation to the team, because they don't yet belong in that unity neither do they have trust. He has already made a couple of changes to no effect. Nothing drastic will happen - never does.

You are assuming that he who does not play is better than the one who does, or would have been better. But we don't really know that. You may claim you do, and you write as if you did, but you don't. And Neither do I.

I agree with the sentiment - but what you are explaining is another 'nail' in Mourinho's coffin for me.

Over the past 2 seasons we have had plenty of opportunities to bed in some youngsters and squad players, and get them involved in the team. However, Mourinho has refused to do this. These actions are what lead us to today's predicament !

Stick or twist.

Yes, it's a huge gamble - BUT it need not have been, if our manager had shown some foresight.

I don't consider giving Remy a chance a gamble

I don't consider dropping Iva and playing Baba a gamble

I don't consider dropping Cesc a gamble

I do consider playing RLC a measured gamble

I do consider playing Kenedy a greater gamble than RLC

I would also give Traore a go - as an impact sub and someone who can hit long range shots.

So yes - you are correct, there is a risk to unity and team chemistry - BUT - the failure of this in my humble opinion sits firmly and squarely on the managers shoulders :(

Jesus - how depressing is it to be pointing out all of Mou's flaws :( :( :(

will he consider changing the formation? for me 4-3-3 is obvious.

im pretty sure , mikel , cesc , matic , oscar , ramires all prefer this formation.

who does 4-2-3-1 actually benefit? off the top of my head, only willian. and that's only if he plays centrally, which he doesn't more often that not,

currently useless guys like mikel and ramires, will become acceptable options , more or less

this . and sorting out the fullbacks, is all he needs to do , to improve the team drastically.

I wouldn't mind finishing in the top 4 and only reaching the top 16 if we gave kids like Loftus-Cheek a real go, drop Ivanovic for Baba and put Zouma in our starting 11. I would be disgusted if we finish the season like that AND we kept playing the same shite and play with the same tactics.

He loses every bit of class too when things get shitty. The yelling, the name calling, the cursing.

Demba Ba: Why I would avoid Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho after a defeat

"Mourinho hates losing, I wouldn't recommend trying to talk to him after a loss but he is great to be around after a win," Ba reportedly told turkishfootball.com.

Demba Ba: Why I would avoid Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho after a defeat

"Mourinho hates losing, I wouldn't recommend trying to talk to him after a loss but he is great to be around after a win," Ba reportedly told turkishfootball.com.

Yeah, when he's winning he's this charismatic, slightly sarcastic presence at press conferences et cetera.

When he's not, he's just an angry little Portuguese guy no one likes.