The Mourinho Thread

I've more fond memories of the season we finished 6th with Mata & co. but actually played good football with passion to absolutely everything I've seen under Mou. I was a child and the only reason I wanted Mou back here was to feel the allure everyone else talks about. He's a great celebrity but an overrated manager. The best managers give you more memories than just lifting trophies & their tongue in cheek PC's.

They're inventive & they entertain. He's been neither in almost a decade.

its good to finally get this shit out and not have it sound out of left field

If Baba gets MOTM or something (even if it is Maccabi) and Ivanovic still starts against Arsenal...

I lose an awful lot of confidence in José's mental stability when he continues to pick Brana.

Ivanovic sill most likely start,but Azpi could be benched for Arsenal

That is the Jose I know and this is one of his characteristics that I hate about him.He never benches his favourite players.

Jose is still my favourite coach ever,but he has to change.

If Baba gets MOTM or something (even if it is Maccabi) and Ivanovic still starts against Arsenal...

I lose an awful lot of confidence in José's mental stability when he continues to pick Brana.

When Mourinho said he'll trust our players who won the title last season during the summer, I never knew he'll take it so far to the detriment of the team.

Tbh Ivanovic is not our only problem, but our team's biggest problem is the number of goals we are conceding and Ivanovic is the huge source.

Hopefully he gives fabregas an earful for forgetting how to create chances with passes straight to costa.

Could Mourinho ever get a team playing like this, we don't have the players to play the style but still....? Watched their game last night in complete awe.

I watched the game aswell, and tbh I wasn't that impressed with PSG. You have to take into account that they played Malmö, who could be compared to a mid-table championship team at best.

That said, Maccabi aren't much better so lets see how we fare tonight, altough our form suggest we'll probably struggle..

I am not going to beat around the bush here, and full respect to Maccabi, but if we get anything less than a win tonight I think it could be the last straw. Our season start has been fucking awful, more points lost tonight is not even thinkable for me, and I fear for Jose if we don't get past these without 3 points.

Daily Fail hates us, nothing new here. Have you ever read the comment section?, just plain hate for us, it´s pathetic really, nothing but trolls, i don´t read that crap anymore.

I do think we'll win tonight it won't be a walk in the park but i expect us to win. But this awful start begs the question how many more bad results are acceptable to the fans and the board?. Three defeats already and if we lose on Saturday well the pressure will be seriously cranked up. The January window is usually to bolster squads as all marquee players are illegible to play in the Champions League. So what does he do? well he's sort of painted himself into a corner. Keep playing the utterly out of form players like Ivan, Fairy Ass, Willian etc or on the other hand start playing some youngsters which he never or at least seems reluctant to do.

I'm not here to praise or bury Mourinho but his lack of foresight could well be his downfall. And if there any truth in these rumours about banning banter (surely not!) Well it's a little dictatorial to say the least and is even worse then A.V.B's bizarre request that everyone embraces him after we score.