The Mourinho Thread

In fact,it is very bad because England will lose their 4th CL spot and if Chelsea continue to play this shit,the 4th CL spot would be the only realistic spot in the end of the season.That would harm us very much

Who cares.

Is not like we are going to be like this crap forever.

Anyhow feels a little good to see the English teams do bad after feeling down because of our current form....I know sad but hey it is what it is. :D

Juve showed a master class away performance, the type of performance that Mourinho aims to replicate every single time and fail, he only succeed once in 13-14. This is what perfect counter attacking football with solid defending looks like.

Only if he does it against Arsenal. Regardless of our form, he was always going to rotate players against Maccabi Tel-Aviv anyway. Him "dropping" a few players tomorrow doesn't mean much. He would be making more of a statement if he drops them against Arsenal, which I doubt he will do.

Well let's see what happens tomorrow - if we thump them 5-0 or something they might just get a chance on Saturday :)

If only we had some squad depth to cover those positions :(

saw the bench City had today .. ok they lost but I remember our bench from 10 years ago, Pundits then reckoned our second team would have been above

mid table , That is a measure of how far we have regressed

and it does look like a lot of dressing room problems there, doesn't it?

Seriously, I don't believe we have dressing room issues or players turning against him. Unhappy players is normal in football, if you don't play you're unhappy, if you play bad and lose, you're unhappy. that's not a big deal. I hope things are fine within the squad and we just have to solve the tactical and technical problems.

I hope you are right :)

Think everybody wants this nightmare to end

Our play has been so scripted and readable for so long it's hard to see exactly how, and when it will change. I certainly can't see a grind out 1-0 result coming anytime soon due to defensive frailties, and nor can I see a 2/3-0 win coming anytime soon either.

Players have been massively under-performing but in all this JM is culpable for simply not dropping these players who have under-performed for weeks now.

Jose, you claim to be 'The Special One' lets see why, and lets see some 'Balls'

what have i just read?