The Mourinho Thread

Well, since it is a "game" based upon results... Not having good results might be just one problem but that is a huge one, isn't it...

Our performance hasn't been good either yet he fails to acknowledge it. How do we expect to improve and bounce back with an attitude like that.

He hasnt addressed the poor performance issue that has plagued this team since january and that in itself is a huge cause for concern. so whatever the feck he and his coaching staff are doing about it (thats assuming hes actually doing anything about it) clearly isn't working.

The performances in the 2nd half of last season were clearly not a cause of concern as we were grinding out results, so I doubt he would have felt the need to address it then as we were winning games, and on track for the PL title.

This season is a different story as we are not even getting results, so you can guarantee Mourinho, who hates losing more then anyone, will be trying to address the problem.

Mourinho says it's 'sad' that people are trying to find problems that don't exist, when asked whether there have been rifts in the camp and disagreements between players. He says it's just the results that are the problem, nothing else. "We are not happy, but we know what we are",

It's all about the three points, Jose said it himself!

He was very aggressive and explained well why the 3 season syndrome is fake and made up by the media, "google it", absolutely bossed it...

Loved the comment about the new haircut, Jose too.

Don't worry, it'll all be good!

He was very aggressive and explained well why the 3 season syndrome is fake and made up by the media, "google it", absolutely bossed it...

Yeah I know he will turn it around.

But if the clubs wants him for long term oh well.

I just don't think he should be here for more then 4 years but kudos to the club if they do decide to stick it out like Arsenal does with Wenger.

Well, I'm wondering how he will "turn it around", since he lost 11 points to a massive City side in just 5 matches.

Guess it's all bullshit and everyone should just trust him. I've not seen more than 5 interesting Chelsea games since January, and that's being positive.

Really? Mourinho was selective in his presser. Mentioned the trophies he won but conveniently ignored those off-the-pitch problems that occured between him and the board or players, which of course led him to being sacked/leaving the club.

On the other hand, he arguably showed more fight and desire in the presser than the players have been on the pitch recently.

if you think a manager like Mourinho doesn't acknowledge bad performances then it shows how deluded you are, just because he doesn't come out and talk about the bad performances doesn't mean he doesn't address it with the team and his coaching staff.

Absolutely. I loved how he spoked today, he was very very confident what he said. Let's wait for tomorrow!!

thats true. even if we just keep playing this team, somewhere down the line, eden will show his class. costa will score a few and find his touch. matic will regain his start of last season form. azpi will again become the best defensive lb in the league. BUT, thats not how a league is won. thats how arsenal keep getting 4th spot.

Well, I'm wondering how he will "turn it around", since he lost 11 points to a massive City side in just 5 matches.

Guess it's all bullshit and everyone should just trust him. I've not seen more than 5 interesting Chelsea games since January, and that's being positive.

Well turn it around to make top 4, have a good run in the CL and maybe win some small trophy like FA Cup and such.

That would be an okay season. Would be amazing if we have one young player get a lot of playing time like RLC and such.

Yeah I know he will turn it around.

But if the clubs wants him for long term oh well.

I just don't think he should be here for more then 4 years but kudos to the club if they do decide to stick it out like Arsenal does with Wenger.

I disagree with you, but that doesn't mean that i don't respect your opinion.

Pesonally i prefer consistency and Jose Mourinho is well-known and well-respected in the world.

Furthermore most people refer him to Chelsea, that should mean something.

Yes, Mourinho didn't stay very long at his clubs for different reasons, but since his return,

he often said that he would like to stay here for a very long time and build a dynasty.

Football is always about short term; you have to win in the-here-and-now, especially at Chelsea.

Nobody does this better than Jose Mourinho.

Really? Mourinho was selective in his presser. Mentioned the trophies he won but conveniently ignored those off-the-pitch problems that occured between him and the board or players, which of course led him to being sacked/leaving the club.

On the other hand, he arguably showed more fight and desire in the presser than the players have been on the pitch recently.

That's private stuff which a classy person keeps in the house.

He almost always keeps up his hand of the bargain and delivers the goods.

That isn't simple, ask one of Mou' best friends, Mr. Rodgers or his arch enemy Mr.Wenger....

thats true. even if we just keep playing this team, somewhere down the line, eden will show his class. costa will score a few and find his touch. matic will regain his start of last season form. azpi will again become the best defensive lb in the league. BUT, thats not how a league is won. thats how arsenal keep getting 4th spot.

It isn't over yet, although the team must get back on track immediately, otherwise the crown is out of reach, that's right!

There is still the FA Cup, Curling Cup and the Champions-League.

Would you consider after winning one of this competitions or reaching the quarter finals in the Champions-League the season a failure?

I can only speak for myself, but cup is cup or the madness in the Champions-League and it has to be a good season,

on one condition: qualifying for the Champions-League next season!

That's a must because of economic reasons.

That's private stuff which a classy person keeps in the house.

He almost always keeps up his hand of the bargain and delivers the goods.

That isn't simple, ask one of Mou' best friends, Mr. Rodgers or his arch enemy Mr.Wenger....

That is true but like it or not, with Mourinho, he comes with an unwanted baggage and that has proved to be troublesome on more than one occasion.

...That said you attack & defend as a unit & teams are being afforded far too much space, whilst the defence is taking the brunt, our attack has simply become too bone idol, I feel for Matic, whilst he has been poor too he has far to much ground to cover, he needs help in there & Jose needs to show some bollocks & start dropping these overpaid lazy superstars, I said in my last post a month'ish ago that they have to take responsibility also.

I shortened you post, hope you don't mind.

In last game Mourinho decided to play Mikel next to Matic, the intention is clear.

It's broken and not easy to fix...