The Mourinho Thread

Nice, but I think you are forgetting about Salah and Cuad no?

I think this specifically deals with the current squad members only. if salah and cuadrado were to be included then so would our other loanees like mvg, marin, kalas, piazon etc etc... for a whole of about 120mil euros.

Our central midfield is tooooooo slow. We need Ruben in there in a 4-3-3 or we are toast..... who agrees?

Hi Hagenees :D ,

I fully agree, we were all screaming for fast midfielder (b2b) on here but got none.

That's the biggest disappointment this window. Now we missed out on Pogba, I hope Ruben gets some chances.

Cesc-Matic-Ruben/Ramires

Transfer expenditure in signing squad members (million €):

1. Real Madrid - 587

2. Man City - 560

3. Man Utd - 533

4. PSG - 525

5. Chelsea - 407

6. Barcelona - 394

7. Liverpool - 344

8. Bayern - 337

9. Arsenal - 305

10. Juventus - 301

http://www.football-observatory.com/IMG/pdf/wp116_eng.pdf

English sides sure can't complain about spending power. Chelsea in the top 5. Manchester clubs rivalling Real.

Liverpool in 7th haha. The likes of Atletico, Valencia, Dortmund well behind. Sevilla have done extremely well to create that side with 77 mil, after losing a few players in the summer as well.

The problem with English sides is that they don't recognise talent, they only buy big names

I got a good one

Husband takes his Mrs clubbing.

There’s a geezer on the dance floor giving it large – break dancing, moonwalking, back backdrops,flips,spins the works.

She turns to him and says: "See that guy? 25 years ago he proposed to me and I turned him down."

Husband says: "Looks like he’s still fucking celebrating!!"

im old enough to have heard most jokes ,, but that is a good NEW version of an old classic :tophat: :beer:

Our central midfield is tooooooo slow. We need Ruben in there in a 4-3-3 or we are toast..... who agrees?

i dont think "slowness" is the main problem here. defensively, our center mid with cesc and without oscar is a DISASTER.