The Mourinho Thread

Its not becuase I'm pessimistic that he won't come. I don't want him back in the first place (you already know this - which is why I won't repeat my reasons for it)

You dont want him here, so you'll laught at all those who think that he'll comeback, its only confirms my toughts, not very clever at all.Lets be honest, I dont give a fuck about what you think, you may be the only one here who doesn't want José Mourinho to be our coach.Good night.

Edit : Rupert is the exception that confirms the rule.

Edited by BlueArmy

Its not becuase I'm pessimistic that he won't come. I don't want him back in the first place (you already know this - which is why I won't repeat my reasons for it)

Coming from the same guy who enjoys slating Chelsea legends like Drogba and Lamps.

Said this before...the more news/stories/rumours about Mourinho returning to Chelsea, the more/higher/happier people will get about this prospect BUT if this turns out to be rubbish and he doesn't come back, this place is gonna suffer a major MAJOR meltdown crisis!

I have been saying this for ages, but expect some rage towards you from the immature around here!

I dont think anyone will be more happy if José returns (I will even post a surprise on the forum), but there is no need to celebrate before time. What if he doesnt come? We just cry like it is the end of the world?

Mourinho is by far our best choice. He is a football genius and Roman will have patience. However, it is not all flowers. I fear for the future of some young players such as Lukaku, Oscar, KDB, Chabolah, Courtois, etc. We all know he has his player preferences and when he has an opinion about someone, there is no turning back...

C'mon. I like CarloFan. Really passionate about Chelsea.

Nice one, I can think of other things better than sitting on a social media site 24/7 tweeting about football and copy and pasting links, but hey, whatever floats your boat I suppose.

Mourinho is by far our best choice. He is a football genius and Roman will have patience. However, it is not all flowers. I fear for the future of some young players such as Lukaku, Oscar, KDB, Chabolah, Courtois, etc. We all know he has his player preferences and when he has an opinion about someone, there is no turning back...

I don't think so, he was frustrated about the lack of quality in youth last time, he will be more than happy with that bunch plus the current academy to pick from.

I don't think so, he was frustrated about the lack of quality in youth last time, he will be more than happy with that bunch plus the current academy to pick from.

I am not so sure he is the manager who is willing to wait for players like Oscar,Lukaku and Chabolah to develop, because I dont know if he plans to stay long term. For instance, I doubt he will have patience with any player that needs 1-2 seasons to be 100% ready if he will just be here for 3 years. I bet he will buy a top player instead.

Like I said many times, there is no problem in buying top players for every single position, but then you dont need that much investment on your youth centre. We are a club with one of the top Academies in the world and we got to either take full advantadge of it or shut it down!

That is my only concern about Mourinho though. I will not change my mind until I see him rejecting a potential transfer to give one of our youngsters a decent opportunity (which I have never seen him do)...

Mourinho is not a man known for introducing youth. He's been criticized in every league on that matter, and the fact we have the BEST youth academy in England questions and begs the question, what will happen in going forward?

You said Mourinho might not come back, be prepared for some fan boy attacks!

I'm a Mourinho fanboy too TBF. :lol:

But why would even they attack me? It's not like I'm gonna persuade Mourinho to go elsewhere or something. Just best to prepare for all possibilities to avoid disappointment later on.

I'm a Mourinho fanboy too TBF. :lol:

But why would even they attack me? It's not like I'm gonna persuade Mourinho to go elsewhere or something. Just best to prepare for all possibilities to avoid disappointment later on.

Omg, do you know irony? :doh: