The Mourinho Thread

José Mourinho will be the next manager of Chelsea FC according to Punto Pelota and many reports in France. Wait and see ! #CFC

dunno bro, hope you're right but Punto Pelota has a lot of shit ...said Falcao to Chelsea in January was confirmed amongst many others !

The arrival of Mourinho at Chelsea continues. The Blues offered him three year contract, and would require a turnaround for the Portuguese did not sign. PSG is indeed behind, even if the link is not broken between the Portuguese and Doha.
As revealed by the 10 sport since the beginning of March, Jose Mourinho is very advanced contacts with Chelsea. The 10 Sport is able to say that the Portuguese coach's hands offering a three-year contract for the Blues, he intends to accept. A source close to "Soft" it is said that his wife and his children grow back to England. Financially, it would fit.
Between 10 and 15 million net per year
A source close to the London club, it refers to "a very big contract," probably between 10 and 15 million euros net per year. The lease is not officially signed, but the case is considered very good way for both parties. The London club up anyway on the arrival of the Portuguese, and anticipates. (...)
Read the following article in the columns of 10 Sport kiosks currently
58281-large.jpg
================================
Kalou: "Of course, Mourinho still the right man for that club (Chelsea) and the club needs him." told The Sun

Just think as well as the number of quality young players, who would love to come and play for mourinho. ATM, they would have to decide between, playing for chelsea and Rafa, or united and SAF, or Mancini and city in the premier league and a lot may prefer united and SAF... But Chelsea and Mourinho, is an unbeatable combo. Hazard and Mata under Jose's management could become out of this world. I just can't wait for it to happen, IF it does. After all these reports it would be like when we had definitely signed falcao 2000 times, yet much worse. The amount of rumours, etc, there has to be some truth somewhere.... Hopefully :ph34r:

Said this before...the more news/stories/rumours about Mourinho returning to Chelsea, the more/higher/happier people will get about this prospect BUT if this turns out to be rubbish and he doesn't come back, this place is gonna suffer a major MAJOR meltdown crisis!

Said this before...the more news/stories/rumours about Mourinho returning to Chelsea, the more/higher/happier people will get about this prospect BUT if this turns out to be rubbish and he doesn't come back, this place is gonna suffer a major MAJOR meltdown crisis!

I for one will be laughing at them.

I'd say meltdown is putting it lightly. I wouldn't be surprised if the servers fried in either circumstance.

You should fear what life will be like if he doesn't come.

Mourinho isn't the only man on Earth who is right to take us forward! Yea I want him back as much as anyone else does but if he doesn't come back then we aren't completley fucked. It might take a little longer until we get to where we expect our club to be but not completlely fucked.

And I will be laughing at you.

I'm already laughing at how people like you have posted in this topic.

Whether he comes or not, the amount of orgasmic groping that has come on for one manager to come here as though he makes or breaks the club has to me as supporter of this club been cringeworthy

I'm already laughing at how people like you have posted in this topic.

Whether he comes or not, the amount of orgasmic groping that has come on for one manager to come here as though he makes or breaks the club has to me as supporter of this club been cringeworthy

I thought you were more intelligent, but its seems not.