The Mourinho Thread

Mourinho is not a man known for introducing youth. He's been criticized in every league on that matter, and the fact we have the BEST youth academy in England questions and begs the question, what will happen in going forward?

In Chelsea he didn't have the chance to play any, as none were good enough. Huth was played a fair bit considering the other three centre half's we had were the best in the league, if not the world. He gave Micheal Woods a few appearances, was slowly intergrating Scott Sinclair before his sacking and lets not forget the brought Mikel in as a teenager too. In Inter lets not forget Davide Santon.

If their is a young player genuinely world class, Mourinho would not ignore him.

You dont want him here, so you'll laught at all those who think that he'll comeback, its only confirms my toughts, not very clever at all.Lets be honest, I dont give a fuck about what you think, you may be the only one here who doesn't want José Mourinho to be our coach.Good night.

Edit : Rupert is the exception that confirms the rule.

And again, you're not reading properly. I will be laughing at the people who have basically belittled the club as something that is Jose's thing, and that he makes or break the club, which I have already said on this thread but you seem incapable of understanding.

This week, Manuel Alvarez - president of Canillas, the club of Mourinho`s son - said the 50-year-old had told him he would not be at Madrid next season.

Alvarez claimed Mourinho had told him and other coaches at the club that he would be unable to speak to them next season, with Mourinho`s version of events only slightly different.

Mourinho has responded to these comments - but did not deny such a conversation had taken place.

"Yes I can confirm it. He asked me if I will be able to speak to the coaches at the club next year. I don't (know if) I will be able to.

* Mourinho negotiated his exit from #RMCF months ago and chairman Florentino Pérez would welcome Ancelotti with open arms (Marca)

* Mourinho will be back at Chelsea next season because that's what he wants and a deal has been in the pipeline for months (Marca)

* Should Abramovich not bow to Mourinho's wishes of having the last word on signings & breaking off talks then he will go to #PSG (Marca)

i believe Mourinho might end up at PSG with Carlo moving to Madrid. One of the reason behind this logic is the entire Schurrle saga, Mourinho likes to be full control for everything to which ever club he goes and here we r trying to strike a deal for Schurrle without the consent of a manager or waiting for Jose. Doesnt really point at Mourinho.

It can be argued the other way round as well.

The anxiety is gonna kill us.....

i believe Mourinho might end up at PSG with Carlo moving to Madrid. One of the reason behind this logic is the entire Schurrle saga, Mourinho likes to be full control for everything to which ever club he goes and here we r trying to strike a deal for Schurrle without the consent of a manager or waiting for Jose. Doesnt really point at Mourinho.

It can be argued the other way round as well.

The anxiety is gonna kill us.....

For all we know, we might have spoken with Mourinho and he has agreed with the purchase of Schurrle. :ph34r:

For all we know, we might have spoken with Mourinho and he has agreed with the purchase of Schurrle. :ph34r:

Very optimistic!

LIke i said, one possibility is that it could be the other way round.

I m just not getting my hopes up with all these rumors, better to be grounded now then fall later :)

Mourinho is letting Casemiro and Nacho both start vs. Betis.

But no, he doesn't let a club's young talent or homegrown players get a shot does he... :ph34r:

No he doesnt, Casemiro was bought in the summer and this is his first or second game...Amazing opportunities, woooow, incredible!

Mourinho is a hell of a manger who isnt known for giving youngsters many chances, accept that. Your love my blind you though!

No he doesnt, Casemiro was bought and this is his first or second game... Amazing opportunities, woooow, incredible!

No, Casemiro was brought in on loan for Real Madrid's B team to provide midfield depth. However, Mourinho has just given this young Brazilian midfielder a start (and his debut) for one of the greatest clubs in the world's senior team. Yes, amazing opportunity.

Morata who he's bleeding in is also on the bench.

Mourinho is a hell of a manger who isnt known for giving youngsters many chances, accept that.

Balotelli, Santon, Mikel, Sinclair, Woods, Varane, Morata, Hutchinson (well, he tried to anyway but the injury stopped that), Nacho.... :ph34r:

Someone like Wenger can try bringing through 20 players - but only 3 or so will end up playing at a top club.

Mourinho however selects which players can play for top clubs, and brings them through. Much more efficient.

No, Casemiro was brought in on loan for Real Madrid's B team to provide midfield depth. However, Mourinho has just given this young Brazilian midfielder a start (and his debut) for one of the greatest clubs in the world. Yes, amazing opportunity.

Morata who he's bleeding in is also on the bench.

Casemiro was playing a very good football until he went to Real Madrid to play no football at all. Mourinho is using anyone he can to rest his team, this no no big opportunity, lmao.

José always tries to buy before giving a youngster a chance (and I mean a real chance and not an useless game vs. Betis before an UCL SF).

Balotelli, Santon, Mikel, Sinclair, Woods, Varane, Morata, Hutchinson (well, he tried to anyway but the injury stopped that), Nacho.... :ph34r:

Balotelli and Santon were a failure in Inter and many atribute it to Mourinho's lack of attention to them. Sinclair and Mikel were transfers and not players from academy, the fact they are young doesnt make it a ability of José to use the youth. Varane was a no brainer. Morata is indeed being given decent chances. Where is Calejon though?

Try again, because this hasnt proved anything!