The Mourinho Thread

why would you leave Real Madrid, one of the best clubs in the world with quality players all around

to come work at our pathetic excuse of a club, with no stability whatsoever

don't give me any reasons based on what you've read in papers, because most of it is bullshit

just use your commen sense

would you leave Real Madrid, to come work for Chelsea?

PS: i would be over the moon if he returns

why would you leave Real Madrid, one of the best clubs in the world with quality players all around

don't give me any reasons based on what you've read in papers, because most of it is bullshit

maybe because he doesn't have a great relationship with the board at Madrid! if he doesn't leave in the summer then Iker Casillas will, so who do you think they will want to leave out of Mourinho and Iker??? plus his daughter will be studying in London and Jose doesn't want her to go alone! plus the fact that at Chelsea we are building something very special and i am sure Mourinho can see that you obviously cant as you seem to think we are a 'pathetic excuse of a club' which says alot about the type of person you are! all we need are 2 or 3 world class additions to our first 11 plus some of our players out on loan returning and a few more squad players signed then we are good to go and seriously challenge for every trophy available! i am pretty sure Mourinho knows this, as long as the Emenalo situation gets sorted then i don't see why Jose wouldn't want to come back!

we won the title in 2010 and since then spent hundred of millions of dollar, only to find ourselves hopelessly behind man utd (25 points last season, 22 points so far this season) while playing shite football most of the time and sacking managers left and right

we ARE a pathetic excuse of a club, make no mistake about that

we won the title in 2010 and since then spent hundred of millions of dollar, only to find ourselves hopelessly behind man utd (25 points last season, 22 points so far this season) while playing shite football most of the time and sacking managers left and right

I think you need to go and follow another club, you have quite easily forgot that whilst all the sackings and money spent we have continued to be very successful.

Arsenal need supporters like you.

Stability is overrated. I'd way rather have 10 different managers bringing in 10 different trophies than have stability. Stability is only proven at man utd.

Stability is overrated. I'd way rather have 10 different managers bringing in 10 different trophies than have stability. Stability is only proven at man utd.

I would trade a lot of the trophies for some stability, a plan, good football, young players coming through and not wasting money on rubbish.

Trophies aren't the be all and end all of football.

if you regard this club as pathetic please feel free to FUCK RIGHT OFF

Pathetic club? I'm all for calling the board, players, owner, etc, pathetic or cunts but when you actually call the club itself pathetic, you aren't a proper fan. The club transcends the board, players, owner, etc you can insult them without insulting the club, but the minute you insult the club you may as well phone it in.

I'm not calling you a fake fan by any means just think about what you are saying.

Stability is overrated, but that doesnt mean it isnt important. If we didnt have so mnay managers, the years between Mourinho and Carlo would have been way more successful and this horrible transition would have been better handled.

Yet, Jose has no blame at all in this. I think he would have stayed for good with us. Now I dont think he is capable anymore...

I would trade a lot of the trophies for some stability, a plan, good football, young players coming through and not wasting money on rubbish. Trophies aren't the be all and end all of football.

Why not support Arsenal then? I agree stability is important but there is no chance in hell I'd trade trophies for it.

I would trade a lot of the trophies for some stability, a plan, good football, young players coming through and not wasting money on rubbish.

Trophies aren't the be all and end all of football.

It's alright saying you would trade trophies for stability when the trophies are in the bag and secured away. Using people like Mata, Hazard, Oscar etc to name only a few, there are reasons why they joined Chelsea, because we are successful and they wish to be part of it. This isn't a crime, players want trophies, Chelsea offers that.

Your quote "Trophies aren't the be all and end all of football" Whilst it maybe right, they go a hell of a long way to attracting the biggest stars in football, that quote in itself is something that you would read on Liverpool or Arsenal forum.

Don't bring it here, this Football Club does trophies, and will continue to do so.

i really didn't want to continue this discussion anymore because it all started when i was trying to say that i wouldn't understand why Mourinho would want to come here because Real Madrid is a better club than us in every aspect at the moment

but...

1. i can be a fan and think that the club is pathetic, it's called being a realistic fan

2. to the people who think i should "fuck off" and/or i'm a fake fan:

if i wanted to leave, i'd leave. i wasn't waiting for permission from any of you

i do understand, it's not qwantum mechanics

but when i say that i think the club is pathetic, i'm clearly not talking about the club in it's entirety nor it's history

i'm saying that the club is being run patheticly, i think that was pretty clear from my orginal post

Michel-Salgado.jpg

Former Real Madrid defender Michel Salgado believes Jose Mourinho, who continues to be linked with a return to former club Chelsea, has already made a decision about his future and is set to return to England.

Mourinho recently stated that he will look to return to the Premier League when the time comes to leave the Bernabeu, and he is the bookmakers' favourite to be installed as Chelsea's next permanent boss when interim manager Rafael Benitez steps down next month.

The Portuguese, who is under contract with Los Blancos until 2016, earlier this week confirmed he would hold talks about his future with the Spanish giants at the end of the season.

But Salgado believes the 'Special One', who left Stamford Bridge in 2007, already knows whether he will be leaving the Champions League semi-finalists at the end of the current campaign.

"It would be no surprise if he returns to the Premier League," Salgado was quoted as saying by Sport 360.

"I think he has made a decision and it will have nothing to do with whether he wins the Champions League this season or not,"

"I can see Mourinho returning to England because he loves England, he loves the atmosphere of English football, and the respect English football has for him."

Chelsea chairman Bruce Buck this week refused to rule out the possibility of Mourinho returning to Stamford Bridge next season.