The Mourinho Thread

1 hour ago, 11Drogba said:

Not all of us.

Sure, me neither. I was one of those claiming that he lost it when a lot of people were only blaming the players. But if there are hypocritical Man United supporters who used to think that Mou's a cnut and now they love him, well we have to admit that there are also a lot of Chelsea fans doing the exact opposite. And that's ok, football is a lot about hypocrisy.

If shaw and mkhi are available, we should go for them.

I see he's now turning fans against certain players by his comments. The fans will now turn on each other and certain players and the atmosphere at the club will be poisonous. He really is a cancer on the game. 

Apparently it's Shaw, he dropped out because he claimed not to be ready on the game's eve. 

Totally agree, if he's available he should be our number 1 target in January. 

He's also a Chelsea fan so, considering how good we have been lately, the atmosphere around the club, Jose's terrible man management ( which he's been a victim of lately ), and the great role he would have to play in that 3-4-3. I'm pretty convinced there is something to do here. 

Not that I'd put him ahead of Alonso, but we would at least have two strong reliable options there.

1 minute ago, Adnane said:

Plus he wants loyal and "mentally strong" players, Fabregas-Shaw swap with us paying 20M£ and everyone wins. :drunk:

Funny thing is José would probably think this is a good deal.

Jose will never sell us any player. That's for sure.

1 hour ago, Tautvix said:

It looks to be about Martial, Shaw and Miki. Let's hope Jose sells them all and then Martial becomes someone like De Bruyne :D 

Vintage Mourinho. Continues to blame everyone else but himself. It's amazing how he's not ended up at Liverpool!

Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho despises sulkers, says Mark Schwarzer

Schwarzer, 44, told BBC Radio 5 live's Friday Sports Panel that he once saw his former boss "destroy a table" and that Mourinho would not consider those players who do not perform for future selection.

How could you not sulk if you're a 20-so young player whose future might be destroyed because of a man's ego? Not all the people have the guts to give a response to an experienced managers who keeps on criticizing them. It's absurd. 

If I were Martial, I'd take the first plane out of Manchester. Too bad he doesn't fit our system. 

It's about Shaw and Smalling, I believe.  Shaw should leave.  Jose had a go at Utd for spending so much money on him when he was with us.  Now, he's calling him out.

He's gone straight to year 3.  Year 1 is building siege mentality.  Us against them, little horses, needs eggs from Waitrose, etc. etc.  Year 2, win the major silverware.  Year 3, players can't keep the grudge going and Jose falls out with them.

He needs a sabbatical.  He'll always e a Chelsea legend, but he needs some time off.  Things have not been good for him since his father fell ill.  I hope he get's his house in order first.  Then comes back to management once he's better.

We should sell Ivanovic to Jose for £50m because for him the 'warrior' mentality is more important than ability and form. Never seen a manager so unashamedly criticise and humiliate his own players publically trying to excuse his own managerial inabilities. Just proves he's a narcissist and deep down very insecure.

Im sure if we kept faith with Jose he would have got us relegated while selling Hazard for peanuts.

Even though we drew against Swansea, the mancs think everything is fixed now that they've finally won again but the thing is that José is losing the dressingroom because he's already alienating players like Shaw and Martial. 

Fucking Swansea who'll easily relegate this season. Lol ofcourse they win against them.