Chelsea v Man United

Jase

Yes, MU and Arsenal are in a good form, but so are we. They are unbeaten since when? we are even longer. Liverpool and City make them both like Bayern and Barcelona. The same City losing against bloody Palace, and Liverpool in their worst period ever.

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chelsea need goals in this one. Cause Mata will score surely! The form he's in plus Lamps, Luiz scored... But Bertrand didnt so...

Hmm, I believe that ex-blues curse works only at the first meeting so far. Eto'o, Lampard, Luiz. Mata have missed his chance at OT.

Edit : shit, my mistake about Luiz. Yes we must be careful

Hmm, I believe that ex-blues curse works only at the first meeting so far. Eto'o, Lampard, Luiz. Mata have missed his chance at OT.

Edit : shit, my mistake about Luiz. Yes we must be careful

I forgot Eto'o!

Can't wait for this. Our weakness has been dynamic centre midfielders. Like Yaya at City, Coutinho and Sterling at Liverpool. United don't have anyone like that, so they'll have to pump crosses in or try to pass us to death. Both things, we can defend much easier.

Should be a great match.

I hope we win and Hazard scores a hat trick.

Only player we have on our roster good enough to contest Fellaini in the air is Zouma... I really don't think that's where the game will be won and lost.

Mikel. If he kept Crouch quite in the air, he can stop Fellaini.

They have won matches the past couple of season solely on seconds ball off Fellaini headers. Everton did it all the time. Unless we really are going to sit very deep, it's not something to just overlook, imo.

I would like to see this as a 'curveball' option and surprise LVG. Luis and Cesar to play as wide wingbacks bombing forward, drilling crosses and coming back to help with defence. Also will open up more space for Hazard and Willian thus creating more opportunities near and inside the box.

I doubt it though given Mourinho's stubbornness and preference for 'Jose's XI'.

1238111_Chelsea.jpg

Park the bus, put zouma and Matic in the middle to fight Fellaini, get Remy fit to make runs behind the defence onto fabregas passes, let hazard switch flanks often so he doesn't get marked out of the game.

We win...

Crawling to the title continues....

How much do you guys wanna bet that RvP will emerge from the cave he's been hiding in for the past month or whatever it's been and score against us like he always seems to do? :lol:

Not sure why so many here are asking for Zouma in midfield. He's not comfortable or disciplined enough there do deal with the likes of Herrera and Mata buzzing and him. Unless it's pure necessity I doubt we'll see him there again.

I really hope we just go with the formation we used early in the season. I don't want to see Cesc in the #10 position. He's just not the same player up there and has little effect on the game when he's constantly surrounded by opposing players and doesn't have time on the ball.

---------------------Remy--------------------

Hazard------------Oscar-------------Willian

-------------Fabregas----Matic---------------

Luis--------Terry----------Cahill---------Azpi

-------------------Courtois---------------------

As much as Luis makes sense against a team like United I know damn well Ivanovic will be picked regardless of how shit he's been.