Chelsea v Man United

Jase

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think we will lose 1-2, they are in the best form since 2013 and we are tired now, we barely won against one of the worst side in the league today.

Bus parking time I think

Courtois

Ivan Terry Cahill Azpli

Matic Ramires Fabregas

Willian Remy Hazard

Us with less than 2 shots on target by the end of the match and less than 40% possession :(

Well, we are used to play better against big teams and shit against smaller ones. So, I think Jose already knew the right approach for this kind of games.

Yep approach is bus park after getting the 1st goal/conceded and it is 1-1 like we did against City.

Think we will lose 1-2, they are in the best form since 2013 and we are tired now, we barely won against one of the worst side in the league today.

Bus parking time I think

Courtois

Ivan Terry Cahill Azpli

Matic Ramires Fabregas

Willian Remy Hazard

Us with less than 2 shots on target by the end of the match and less than 40% possession :(

We're playing at our home, we won't park the bus. Thanks for the encouragement though.

We're playing at our home, we won't park the bus. Thanks for the encouragement though.

Yep like against City a couple of months ago...or PSG at home. Not bus park but will get OUTPLAYED, DOMINATED by the away team.

Yep like against City a couple of months ago...or PSG at home. Not bus park but will get OUTPLAYED, DOMINATED by the away team.

I dont think Man u can outplay or dominate us on the ball, they're not that good. In our current form it will be very hard, but IF we show up and play like first half of the season i think it could be a comfortable win.

I dont think Man u can outplay or dominate us on the ball, they're not that good. In our current form it will be very hard, but IF we show up and play like first half of the season i think it could be a comfortable win.

The problem is we haven't played like we did in the first half of the season since December.

We're playing safe against City at home, the objective is clear to have a draw is not a bad result, because they're in second place. Yes, PSG match is a shit one, and Luiz destined to score the wonder goal anyway, but that is CL for you.

This time I have to think we will play as 'usual' because they're not the biggest threat for the title at the moment. If they are on the place of Arsenal right now, I agree, I'm expecting the same method like against City.

Have you seen us play in the last 7 weeks or so. Hull city dominated us ffs and they are vastly inferior to Utd who are bang in form.

I would like us to see some nice pressing high up the pitch. With Valencia playing right back they don't have the pace to exploit that and are bad under pressure themselves. their defence is shit and will succumb to width and pace. But when we allow them to have the ball all the time, they will pass us to death with their typical Van gaal 100% posession tactics. they are not Barcelona FFS.

But if bus parking suffices for a draw, I will take that. Utd have to win this in order to have only the idea of a sniff at the title. So we have a nice opportunity to show why we will win it.

If we don't get Remy back for this one, then we're pretty much screwed. Can't really blame Drogba considering he is past his prime but it was excruciating watching him against QPR. Was like seeing Torres upfront all over again. Stayed central, static in between the centre backs and hardly offered any movement upfront. With his lack of pace, you could see QPR were comfortable in pushing high up the pitch to squeeze the play, confident in that he's not going to outrun their backline. Heck, don't even remember him winning too many headers!

If we don't get Remy back for this one, then we're pretty much screwed. Can't really blame Drogba considering he is past his prime but it was excruciating watching him against QPR. Was like seeing Torres upfront all over again. Stayed central, static in between the centre backs and hardly offered any movement upfront. With his lack of pace, you could see QPR were comfortable in pushing high up the pitch to squeeze the play, confident in that he's not going to outrun their backline. Heck, don't even remember him winning too many headers!

Puts into perspective how important costa has been for us... The amount of balls drogba lost was unreal and he didn't win enough headers

Puts into perspective how important costa has been for us... The amount of balls drogba lost was unreal and he didn't win enough headers

OR Remy for that matter. He was constantly on the move against Stoke last week, stretching their defence and creating space for others to exploit.

OR Remy for that matter. He was constantly on the move against Stoke last week, stretching their defence and creating space for others to exploit.

Against QPR we had no runners off the ball till oscar came on, it was so easy for them to defend