Luis Suarez

Blueboy

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't care he's a cunt at all. I'd love to have him here.

You're not alone in that thinking, but the guy is utter scum and I'd absolutely hate to see him wearing the shirt. I don't mind hard players, but dirty, racist little shits aren't what this club should be aspiring to.

You're not alone in that thinking, but the guy is utter scum and I'd absolutely hate to see him wearing the shirt. I don't mind hard players, but dirty, racist little shits aren't what this club should be aspiring to.

Who gives a damn what you hate to see!

The guy is amazing and any team would love to have him end of story.

You're right, just keep Torres and Ba, they are nice dudes :halo::D

Who gives a damn what you hate to see!

It's my personal opinion. You don't have to give a damn.

You're right, just keep Torres and Ba, they are nice dudes :halo::D

Or Lukaku.

Look, I know trophies are very nice and Suarez is a great player but I simply think the guy is scum and I'd hate to see him holding up our shirt.

For some people that isn't a problem. That's fair enough.

I dont think Suarez would be this good anywhere else! I just think Liverpool are so good at building their team around a good striker! That is why i think Aguero is better than Suarez! Suarez has a whole team behind him who's job it is to make him look better!

I dont think Suarez would be this good anywhere else! I just think Liverpool are so good at building their team around a good striker! That is why i think Aguero is better than Suarez! Suarez has a whole team behind him who's job it is to make him look better!

When a player is in Suarez's level he's gonna perform no matter where ..

When a player is in Suarez's level he's gonna perform no matter where ..

You probably would have said the same about Torres in 2006/2008! Liverpool is built for Suarez! he is a good striker but not top 5 in the world imo.

You probably would have said the same about Torres in 2006/2008! Liverpool is built for Suarez! he is a good striker but not top 5 in the world imo.

Even at his best Torres wasn't one of the top players in the World. Suarez is up there with Messi and CRonaldo at the moment.

Even at his best Torres wasn't one of the top players in the World. Suarez is up there with Messi and CRonaldo at the moment.

At his best Torres was easily one of the top players in the world! Suarez is no where near Messi and Ronaldo

Can't compare him to Messi, Ronaldo. Those guys play in the Champions League every season and score in some of the biggest games around. Suarez just plays in the Prem and odd domestic cup game.

I'm sure he can, but who knows if he can perform at the same level in big European games.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You