Luis Suarez

Blueboy

Not by much mind.

Both are little cunts in my eyes, but I'd still take Suarez. I said it at the end of last season and I got absolutely slated for it. Whatever about service or style of play, he makes goals out of absolutely nothing and if he and Lukaku were here we'd probably win the league.

Anyway, here some stats from yesterday on Aguero Vs Suarez and you can see that Suarez edges him in every department while playing for a worse team:

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs/pitchside-europe/aguero-v-suarez-best-striker-premier-league-135614309.html

I knew someone was gonna bring up that nasty challenge.

Honestly I wasn't even that mad at him, because I know that's not the kind of player he is. Just a moment of lost control IMO.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I knew someone was gonna bring up that nasty challenge.

Honestly I wasn't even that mad at him, because I know that's not the kind of player he is. Just a moment of lost control IMO.

Maybe I could understand if he was losing, but he wasn't even.

Would probably cost us £80m at this point thanks to the Bale deal.

Spuds were only willing to allow him to leave the league and were still able to get ridiculous money for him. Liverpool would not only be selling their best player, they'd be selling their best player to a title rival and making them much stronger, in turn making it that much more difficult for Liverpool to win the league.

In other words, we missed the only chance we may have had this past summer when he kicked up a fuss. I 100% believe that if we'd have jumped in and offered them between £45-55m they'd have sold him to us just to get rid of the headache he was causing them. That, and to make Arsenal look like mugs for offering £40m + £1. Considering Cavani and Falcao went for similar money and the form Suarez is in, that would've been a steal.

Fucking sucks.

Would probably cost us £80m at this point thanks to the Bale deal.

Spuds were only willing to allow him to leave the league and were still able to get ridiculous money for him. Liverpool would not only be selling their best player, they'd be selling their best player to a title rival and making them much stronger, in turn making it that much more difficult for Liverpool to win the league.

In other words, we missed the only chance we may have had this past summer when he kicked up a fuss. I 100% believe that if we'd have jumped in and offered them between £45-55m they'd have sold him to us just to get rid of the headache he was causing them. That, and to make Arsenal look like mugs for offering £40m + £1. Considering Cavani and Falcao went for similar money and the form Suarez is in, that would've been a steal.

Fucking sucks.

All because of Fernando Torres so fuck him, he made us miss out on Aguero, Falcao, Cavani, Suarez now.

Im sure Suarez or Falcao wouldnt be as great as everyone would expect if we ever got them. Our team just doesnt suit any kind of striker. Our attacking midfield doesnt play on striker and our deep midfield is just soo uncreative...Put in form Suarez in this team and maybe he will score 15 goals per season.

If you look at Manu, every player looks where Rvp is and tries to pass to him, Real does to Ronaldo, Lpool to Suarez etc.

While Chelsea plays to anyone. Striker is just another figure. Same as Bayern. We wont have striker who will score regulary for a long time and Its not problem in strikers, but in OUR TACTICS. Ba scored 9 goals for Nufc, zero for us. Torres scored 9 goals, 1 for us. Sturridge was shit here, already at 9 goals for Lpoo. Lukaku hasnt scored for us, he is regular for Everton and previously Wba. Its not striker but our team that has tp change something. Simple as that.

Im sure Suarez or Falcao wouldnt be as great as everyone would expect if we ever got them. Our team just doesnt suit any kind of striker. Our attacking midfield doesnt play on striker and our deep midfield is just soo uncreative...Put in form Suarez in this team and maybe he will score 15 goals per season.

If you look at Manu, every player looks where Rvp is and tries to pass to him, Real does to Ronaldo, Lpool to Suarez etc.

While Chelsea plays to anyone. Striker is just another figure. Same as Bayern. We wont have striker who will score regulary for a long time and Its not problem in strikers, but in OUR TACTICS. Ba scored 9 goals for Nufc, zero for us. Torres scored 9 goals, 1 for us. Sturridge was shit here, already at 9 goals for Lpoo. Lukaku hasnt scored for us, he is regular for Everton and previously Wba. Its not striker but our team that has tp change something. Simple as that.

This 'strikers won't suit our style' is a myth and is very 2012! Our attacking midfielders have set up plenty of opportunities last srason and this season so far and it is simply the form of our current strikers that is the reason to why thise chances haven't been converted. Look at all the time Torres has hit the post and crossbar and chances he has squandered siince joining Chelsea. Imagine if that was Falcao on the end of the opportunites created by our midfielders. Already I have seen BA and Eto'o this season in positions miss where a top striker like Suarez would bury the ball in the back of then net. Our tactics are changing under the influence of Mourinho and I believe that a top striker in the mould of Lewandowski or Falcao would find plenty of chances to score. You say Suarez wouldn't score lots here because our deep lying midfielders are not creative enough but yet Liverpools are?????? A striker like Suarez or Falcao will always find the net whatever the team they are playing in, especially with the likes of Mata and Eden behind them. We have just been unfortunate in signing the shadow of Torres , an over the hill Eto'o and an average BA. Time to find Drogbas true successor.

Aguero over Suarez so far this season.

Almost all of Suarez goals have come against the bottom 5-6 teams while Aguero has consistently put in good performances against bigger sides like United, Spurs etc. I'd wait until Suarez has played more games against the top sides because so far he hasn't shown up

Sturridge wasn't shit here, he was never given a chance up front. You can't say that proves your theories.

Suarez and Falcao are very different type of strikers as well. Suarez would fit in here pretty well due to his style of play but it'd be different with Falcao.

Not by much mind.

Both are little cunts in my eyes, but I'd still take Suarez. I said it at the end of last season and I got absolutely slated for it. Whatever about service or style of play, he makes goals out of absolutely nothing and if he and Lukaku were here we'd probably win the league.

Anyway, here some stats from yesterday on Aguero Vs Suarez and you can see that Suarez edges him in every department while playing for a worse team:

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs/pitchside-europe/aguero-v-suarez-best-striker-premier-league-135614309.html

What was an isolated incident. In his first season he got 1 yellow and that was for taking his shirt off after scoring the goal that won City the league.

Falcao was unstoppable last season but Suarez is pretty much the perfect striker this time around. Not to mention Suarez is better all rounder footballer than Falcao.

Its like this: Suarez edging Aguero and they are far ahead of Falcao this season.

Falcao was unstoppable last season but Suarez is pretty much the perfect striker this time around. Not to mention Suarez is better all rounder footballer than Falcao.

Its like this: Suarez edging Aguero and they are far ahead of Falcao this season.

Well Falcao is playing at Monaco, so..

Suarez is the best striker in the PL, by far. He won´t be sold, Liverpool is going to offer him mountains.

He will if they don't get into CL, if they do then yeah I agree he will stay. Imo he is better than Falcao and Cavani atm, maybe even Aguero.

Only hope we'd have is if Liverpool once again missed out on the top 4. Think they will though playing like they have been.

Even if they miss out I don't think they will sell to us, maybe if we offer £100m then they might consider... But I am not sure, they are so consistent now, their only blip recently had been that Hull game, dare I say they are atm even more consistent than us.

He will if they don't get into CL, if they do then yeah I agree he will stay. Imo he is better than Falcao and Cavani atm, maybe even Aguero.

Personally, I cannot say whether Liverpool gets into CL now. They certainly are playing well enough to get in.

To compare Suarez to Falcao, Cavani, I do not like to do it because of different league. To compare him to Aguero, he is better in my view.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You