Luis Suarez

Blueboy

I would not be surprised if Real Madrid pays 100 million for Suarez.

I really thought they should have been going for him this summer then Bale, but whatever.

Guy is too damn good. No matter how much of an ass he is, he is one of the best player in the world right now.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aguero over Suarez so far this season.
Almost all of Suarez goals have come against the bottom 5-6 teams while Aguero has consistently put in good performances against bigger sides like United, Spurs etc. I'd wait until Suarez has played more games against the top sides because so far he hasn't shown up

There's only so much he can do by himself. He plays in an absolute wank team yet he's currently dragging them up the table single-handedly.

And despite the fact they've lost 2 of their best players in Sturridge & Gerrard, he is currently managing to bum Spurs at the Lane by himself practically, something our whole team couldn't do....

Liverpool NEED to let us buy Suarez. We have sold/loaned them lots of players (GOOD DEALS) and payed 50 MIL for slacking Torres. If we put the money out there, they owe us to agree. JOSE GET HIM! IF YOU REALLY WANT A "KILLER" STRIKER.

Liverpool NEED to let us buy Suarez. We have sold/loaned them lots of players (GOOD DEALS) and payed 50 MIL for slacking Torres. If we put the money out there, they owe us to agree. JOSE GET HIM! IF YOU REALLY WANT A "KILLER" STRIKER.

Retard post.

The man is an unpleasant individual and not the attitude of player we need at our club. His many incidents he has been in trouble we don't need. I mean he bit Ivan, he is a good player but would poison the dressing room. Did you see him looking down his nose at all players going out when they were in the tunnel.

The man is an unpleasant individual and not the attitude of player we need at our club. His many incidents he has been in trouble we don't need. I mean he bit Ivan, he is a good player but would poison the dressing room. Did you see him looking down his nose at all players going out when they were in the tunnel.

he doesnt seem to affect pools dressing room that much...

If he leaves it will be to Real, I guess if we got him and he scored lots of goals and helped us win trophies I would stomach how unpleasant he is I guess... But I can't see as you said Liverpool handing over their top striker to a rival.

Also that because as i said before that only one florentino perez can pay in this BOBMING deals like he did with BALE

If suarez leaved REDS this will be out of england in common and towards MERENGI !

He also did with:ronaldo.figo.zidane.beckham.kaka.ronaldo.benzema.illaremendi and bale.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You