Luis Suarez

Blueboy

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lukaku has the worst technique, he'll be a Demba Ba 2.0. Luis Suarez is a dream, people saying he doesn't impact big games need to watch yesterday's game closer. Tbh Cavani is overrated, he play's second fiddle for PSG and Uruguay NT for a reason... (still prefer him over Costa though).

Fuck it, don't want him here... biggest cunt in football.

I just woke up to the news that this animal bit another human being again. I hope he gets banned for the remainder of the competition.

https://mtc.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/73C146A6191093276080053587968_231e28dbf88.0.4.5356795300810016351.mp4?versionId=9gUVS4gH4rW66rWn_8mtxlFBSFLRar5U

I also hope he gets DRUG TESTED too. He has become so much bigger in the last two years and those veins on his neck are a sight to behold. He is the dirtiest player in the world. Won't be surprised if he cheats too.

If FIFA is run by some sane people he should be banned from any competition for at least a year or two and only allowed to return after a certain amount of therapies. He is clearly mentally ill and I pity him.

If FIFA is run by some sane people he should be banned from any competition for at least a year or two and only allowed to return after a certain amount of therapies. He is clearly mentally ill and I pity him.

Yep, he looked like he forgot to take his medicine today

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You