Luis Suarez

Blueboy

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't compare him to Messi, Ronaldo. Those guys play in the Champions League every season and score in some of the biggest games around. Suarez just plays in the Prem and odd domestic cup game.

I'm sure he can, but who knows if he can perform at the same level in big European games.

Big fish, small pond

Jesus, take off the blue specs for a second.

Messi and Ronaldo also play with the best players in the world. The majority of the World Cup and European Cup winning squad is split between each team, Xavi, Iniesta, Busquets, Alonso, Isco not to mention Bale, Sanchez, Neymar, Di Maria etc. The list goes on.

Suarez plays with Henderson, Sterling, Moses, Flanagan etc. see the difference? Even Gerrard and Sturridge are injured but this is the second time in a week he's had a hand in ALL of Liverpool's goals in a game. That's 8 goals...

No one can deny he is in Messi/Ronaldo territory at the moment; 19 goals in 11 games? He's basically single-handedly put Liverpool in top spot.

Seriously, there's biased, there's ridiculously biased and then there's you.

Do you guys see how many times he shoots the ball per game........

I dont think he will get that many opportunities to shoot here....

Liverpool is cf friendly... Chelsea most def. is not.

I dont even understand how some of you think he wont make it in a club like Chelsea.

All these excuses about "the system is built around him" and "he shoots a lot", "he wont have that kind of space here.." or whatever, that's just BS.

When a player is that good, he's simply that good.

No way in hell he wont perform here. Perhaps he wont score 2 every game, but be sure that he would do his job..

I dont even understand how some of you think he wont make it in a club like Chelsea.

All these excuses about "the system is built around him" and "he shoots a lot", "he wont have that kind of space here.." or whatever, that's just BS.

When a player is that good, he's simply that good.

No way in hell he wont perform here. Perhaps he wont score 2 every game, but be sure that he would do his job..

He wont score as many goals was my point....

Not that he wouldnt make it here... Formation and tactics play a huge part on player's stats... Go ask Messi and Cristiano

IMO Suarez is not up there with Messi and Ronaldo, no one is. (based on current form he is, but I'm talking generally).

But he's on the same level as Ribery, Bale, Cavani, Falcao ...

Yea, but not this season. The bar was set low this season with Messi being injured and the whole Bale-CR7 competition at Real, but this guy is definitely meeting the standards.

Yea, but not this season. The bar was set low this season with Messi being injured and the whole Bale-CR7 competition at Real, but this guy is definitely meeting the standards.

Well CR7 didn't exactly set the bar low did he ? Messi is injured though, thats true.

31 goals in 23 matches aint that bad :rolleyes:

Well CR7 didn't exactly set the bar low did he ? Messi is injured though, thats true.

31 goals in 23 matches aint that bad :rolleyes:

I know. He is having a terrific season but Suarez is having a better one IMO. I'm biased when it comes to the PL- Difficult opponents, lesser team mates at Kop. He seems to be pulling things in his direction single handedly.

I know. He is having a terrific season but Suarez is having a better one IMO. I'm biased when it comes to the PL- Difficult opponents, lesser team mates at Kop. He seems to be pulling things in his direction single handedly.

CR is playing also in the CL, while Suarez is mainly only playing in the EPL....CR & Messi are above everybody else, but Suarez comes close atm.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You