Luis Suarez

Blueboy

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ballack.gif

Suarez is in my eyes much better then Ruiz, in everything. And the comparison between the Ajax players are better then Twente's says nothing. The same thing was with Slovakia against Italy plus so many other things.You can also say Adebayor is better then Drogba because the payers of Chelsea are better.

In case we cannot sign Agüero I'd like to see Suarez coming to the Bridge. Potencial good player, already proven that he can play great football. Players like Keisuke Honda playing very good on the WC but weren't that great in competition.

That's where are scouts are for, Piet Visser is the good man on the good position with much knowledge about all the players. There is a possibility PIet will advise Roman - Luis.

After 4 years, they cannot even be mentioned in the same sentence anymore.

He did play and played well in my view. He created lots of problems and opportunities, such as when he tackled Mikel.

Saying he did not play well is taking away from a great defensive performance when we had our CBs and FBs playing well and well-protected by all other players, even Willian tracking back often.

Opposition was quality aside from the last 15min or so when their 16yo (smith?) was clearly not in the match.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You