Luis Suarez

Blueboy

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Flat track bullying is actually a very good trait to have, especially in league football. Ronaldo was the king of that in the PL (he never scored a PL goal against Chelsea and one vs Liverpool from open play) but his flat track bullying was what won United 3 in a row.

I think Jose was a genius defending and praising him to the hilt pre match, he must have been aware of what happened with Luis and Moyes last season, and knew that the more you slate him, the better he plays.

Liverpool is nothing without Suarez; yes, you may not like him personally, but he is some player.

Today he did nothing special, but against City, even if he didn't score, he was sublime.

For me, world's best forward right now.

• 1 month later...

Chelsea make Liverpool striker Luis Suarez their top summer transfer target

Its thought that the Blues will test the water at the end of the season with a £55million offer.

http://metro.co.uk/2014/02/07/chelsea-make-liverpool-striker-luis-suarez-their-top-summer-transfer-target-4294398/

Reading these "flat track bully" comments.

Shit, if we bought Suarez and he did for us exactly what he's doing now where he destroys all of the smaller teams I'd be delighted. We already do well against the top sides without a top striker. It's the matches like West Ham, Newcastle, Stoke and the like where we struggle at times to score. We would be absolutely gone and out of sight this season with Suarez.

We wouldn't have to be nervous or anxious ahead of some of these games like we have been over recent seasons. We'd have the Man City effect that their current side had up until we just spanked them. Teams would be terrified and demoralized before taking a step on the pitch.

Imagine being a player on a side like Sunderland or Hull or whatever other shit side and seeing Suarez, Hazard, Willian etc lining up across from you. Knowing you have almost no chance of stopping all of them.

I'd gladly see Roman trigger the release clause if it exists. He's proven wrong thus far any concerns people had about his behavior. He's focused entirely on his football and has stayed completely out of trouble.

Flat track bully scored against Everton twice this season, Spurs already 2 goals. Scored twice against us last season, scored against Man City last season, scored against Arsenal last season. Yeah he truly is...

Just because he doesn't bang them in regularly against top teams doesn't mean he is a flat track bully. And for 55m, IT IS A BARGAIN. Personally I think they will reject it and eventually we will have to pay at least 80m if we are interested.

Reading these "flat track bully" comments.

Shit, if we bought Suarez and he did for us exactly what he's doing now where he destroys all of the smaller teams I'd be delighted. We already do well against the top sides without a top striker. It's the matches like West Ham, Newcastle, Stoke and the like where we struggle at times to score. We would be absolutely gone and out of sight this season with Suarez.

We wouldn't have to be nervous or anxious ahead of some of these games like we have been over recent seasons. We'd have the Man City effect that their current side had up until we just spanked them. Teams would be terrified and demoralized before taking a step on the pitch.

Imagine being a player on a side like Sunderland or Hull or whatever other shit side and seeing Suarez, Hazard, Willian etc lining up across from you. Knowing you have almost no chance of stopping all of them.

I'd gladly see Roman trigger the release clause if it exists. He's proven wrong thus far any concerns people had about his behavior. He's focused entirely on his football and has stayed completely out of trouble.

Plus his work rate in tough matches is at least as good as Eto's (far superior than Torres').

No-brainer if attainable.

:clown: what? Just because he doesn't bang in 10 from outside the boxes like Bale last season...

He's right, Suarez can score spectacular goals but there was plenty of times, especially last season, where he just missed clear cut chances. He's not the cleanest with his finishing but he's done well this year in that aspect.

He's right, Suarez can score spectacular goals but there was plenty of times, especially last season, where he just missed clear cut chances. He's not the cleanest with his finishing but he's done well this year in that aspect.

Tbf every player does that, even Messi who missed a clear cut chance at the last min last week against Valencia. If he is terrible at finishing and still scoring around 30 goals, that means when he is really good at it he should be getting around Messi/Ronaldo figure? I think people are judging him on a few misses but undermine his efforts like that dummy against Spurs or 40 yards vs Norwich. This year he has definitely improved as you said, the Everton match 2 weeks ago was a good example. When he still had a lot to do he still managed to lift the ball over the GK with the defender by his side.

While he misses chances, he cannot be categorize in bad finishing catalogue imo, it is not like Liverpool creating 10 chances per game for him either.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You